Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

You're just a little celebration junkie aren't you?

Well, it was a good time. I enjoyed 3 better, and if 5 is for Episode one I wont be going. Its a good time though, should try it sometime
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Not overly big on conventions. I've got to some local comic/toy conventions here and its just something I never really got into.

I was actually amazed they did one this year, I wonder if attendance was up or down from last year or from the movie years.

It seemed like less people, but it was a bigger facility, and I was only there for 3 days. The first was Fan Club only, whcich was actually really nice with a lot less people.

Also picked up the Model Nodes Bust-Up set from Shinders in Roseville on the way to a grad party.

Guy working had Peter Mayhews autograph tatooed on his arm and said that when he dies it is in his will that the piece of his arm will be cut off, taxedermied, and auctioned of for charity............#####in creepy peabody......
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

cripes, how freaking twisted is that...well some people always take the extreme road...geeze, now I got the chills.

I dont know what was scarier: That guy or the fact that they have and orange carded Lando for $15.....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

That truely is scarry, but its CA prices for ya. Its the west coast NY with more hippys, everything costs 3 times what it should.

Wave 3

Hi, I found so fo the Wave 3 figures (most infact sans the McChewie).
    Not sure if I want him but I will decide when I see him.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

The pegs around here are dried up just like the grass.

I only found luke, the jawa and stormie. If you have extra's let me know.

Here here. Im looking for McChewie and still McStormie. What wave is Droids Fett in? I desperately want him too. I have just taken on my second store so I dont really have much time for to look for these, and when I do it seems like I just miss them by an hour or two.......

Good news, on Tuesday my basic vintage collection will be complete
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo