Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Well it will be worth it, if we can spare ourselves from shopping on line at the various retailers...to get what we need.

The Cities are funny that way. Movie years there's too much in the way of scalpers, too much dead stock, and then non-movie years there no pegs or places for any of it.

But as soon at EP III hits, we'll be back in business.

Ya, as good as some online stores are I will avoid them if I can.

I dont know if you are a Hyperspace member or not but I would really like one of those new Emperors. i dont know if you can help me out here, if not no biggy. Other than that the only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be exclusives. The only ones I have are Froot Loops Han and Spirit of Obi Wan, so if you have and mail-ins of online exclusives you would be willing to trade that would be cool. Ill keep thinking though, most things I get are on an impulse, as weird as that sounds

Oh yeah, I found 2 unleashed Leias at TRU and stashed them, hope they are still there in the morning.......
    Last edited by Rebo's_Guitarist; 09-04-2004 at 10:16 PM.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Give that holo emperor a couple more weeks or days and it will be open to everyone. Hyperspace folks get 1st shot. You'll get your shot at it soon.

As for the mail ins...and exclusives...I'll have to check. Most of my stuff is in plastic tubs in the basement. It would take me a while to unearth a lot of the old stuff, if that's what your looking for.

I might have a AT-ST with ewok handy if you're looking for that.

Anyways if nothing more, I'd be willing to pay cash.

Very interested in the ATST, never seen it or know its value. Are you lookin to get Scenes 1 & 2 for this or something? Let me know, definitly.....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Well I don't think scene 2 is out yet, so I'd trade straight up for the 1st cantina scene. The At-St with Ewok is a little over a year old.

I'd have to pull a Tomarts guide to find the average price, but I'd trade it away for a scene.

Anyways, let me know.

Deal. Ill pick one up tomorrow and Ill get back to you then.

In other news, my dad picked me up a vintage blonde Luke for a buck at a garage sale. Its mint and the saber still has the little tip on it. I already have one but not in this condition. Im happy.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Well for any lurkers in the area...............

TRU FINALLY got OTC and some new VOTC, although the only OTC I didnt already have is Chewbacca, and I have all the VOTC.

For a week there was a nice big empty spot where Star Wars figures used to hang...........Thought they would get some OTC.............nope, just a bunch more worthless Saga Hoth Soldiers.

Gonna head to Wally World before the night is over.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

WOOT, just grabbed OTC Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot, Wicket, Leia Bespin, and Jawas at KMart. Now the only place I havent seen the regular OTC is Target.........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

good grab. I found the Jawas a while back...those are by far the best. Lobot is pretty cool. I'm still waiting to see the Hoth vader.

But I'll have your item in the mail tomorrow (monday)

Likewise
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo