Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

well good for you, at least your finding stuff...same can't be said here in the cities.

All OTC stuff is on sale at KMart, although thy arent much cheaper. TRU has the Tie Fighter and X-Wing for 12.99
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

That two pack of the ships is pretty cool, but I have too many x-wings and ties. Can't wait to see the Ep III ships.

I havent even seen the 2 pack. The new ones dont appeal to me all that much, Ill just wait until I find nice vintage ones for my collection. I did find AOTC Galactic Heroes at TRU, Im not sure on the rarity on these, if any, so I didnt get any. My sister did find me Cloud City Capture Chewbacca & 3PO at Maplewood TRU. Not a real big find, but I think its one of the cooler peices from the Saga line
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Duluth has nothing new, everyone has the dagobah wave but thats it. There was nothing even exciting on the 21st, the only things I found were Greedo and a Biker Scout. Its such a bummer to hear a bunch of people have found VOTC ROTJ and I havent even found Lando yet Maybe Superior will bring me better luck today..................
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Same story in the cities. The only "new" thing that came out on the 21 was the wal-mart 3 packs.

Shops might he sitting on stuff since x-mas and x-mas set ups are right around the corner, either that or they didn't order the following waves. Target and TRU are pretty notorious for ordering some of the waves.

I haven't seen anything and others down here haven't found anything new either for weeks, if not months.

Hopefully it will pick up, but I have my doubts, since long drouts have been par for the course for many years...

There is NOTHING new here. Ive resorted to WOTC, although they are pretty cool. Some chick at TRU promised Thursday would be a good day, we'll see.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Went to Superior this morning and low and behold Wal Mart had new VOTC and I finished off my collection with Fett, R2, Stormie, Lando, and Chewbacca. What a day.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Found OTC Tusken Raider, Tie Pilot, Bossk, and handstand Luke at TRU. Holo Emp will be here Friday, that leaves 9 more OTC to go............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Sorry I've been away for a week.

Haven't found junk and just found out that EE has cancelled the vintage orders status...and I can't find any of the new stuff, so I might have to bite the bullet and shop on line...grumble.