Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

The Targets around me all got in the HOF wave?

Nice Distribution Hasblah!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm good so far, just missing some Otc, stuff, but I'll ask around.

HOF...what the crap...must have been shoved in a corner till recently...

All Saga Stuff at Target now rings up and scans as NCF Star Wars.

I asked and NCF means Not Carry forward so I see a clearance on the Saga Waves coming up soon...figure right after Christmas and January.

btw Between Wed & today none of the stores around me restocked any SW stuff at all....

***Just grumpy since I have been up since 3:30am***
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 11-26-2004 at 07:55 PM.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Oh, Target restocked for today.........somewhere they found a case of the YAVIN WAVE..............ugh
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Havent found anything great, still watching for the cantina figs.........I did see the Playschool Vader, looked kinda cool, but the package was all messed up. Oh well.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Picked up the corrected version of the Fett / Dengar Galactic Heroes at TRU. I was expecting Fetts outfitt to be green instead of blue, but alas, they are one and the same.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Well the downsizing has begun. Only got two large tubs in, but if you have a wants list, let me know and as I come across the stuff I can pull it out and sell it to you.

Man, I've got a lot to go through...I think I have 14 tubs to go through...and a closet to clean out...

If you have any stormies, clones(SA is a prority), or Biker scouts LMK, and if they are MOC please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll keep an eye out.

The SA clone...that figure I only found 1 of he's open in my open collection...sorry. I think I have an extra of the colored 3 packs of clones...but don't get excited just yet. I haven't found everything yet and listed the invintory on the tubs...

Stormies and biker scouts...I know I have some stashed away some place. I know I have more bikers scouts that stormies, but I'll start to put them aside. Not sure how many dirty vs. clean I have...but when I get farther along and deeper into the basement I'll let you know. Might even have a few OTC scouts. I think I may have an extra battlefront fig too...some place.

Yes all the stuff I'm downsizing is MOC, there might be some stress lines from the cases, but within weeks of finding, buying cases, these where packed away in plastic tubs and hauled into the basement...where they haven't moved.
    Last edited by Vortex; 12-03-2004 at 11:20 AM.

No problem with taking your time, I probably will not have any money until after the new year. Buying Christams presents and such for kids takes the cash from my stash. I dont care about a few creases on the cards and such, as I want them mostly for army building when I get enough room to open and display them. By keeping them carded until then, I feel it cuts dowen on losing pieces and then matching weapons up.

Also I dont recall if it was you or not, but didnt you find a vintage Death STar playset, and would you be selling that if it was you who I am thinking about.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten