Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Yea I snagged a vintage death star playset last summer. To be honest, I'm not overly sure if I'll put that up...its missing a support piece. I have vintage 12" figs too that I'm on the fence about...luke, darth, chewie, obi, and I have a vintage walker in box, that probe droid/hot playset, and cantina set with the original cardboard backdrop, along with a vintage falcon, but I think the remote is MIA. I'm not sure if I want to part with that stuff yet, but then again its just been wrapped in a garbage bag and down in the basement. I really should sell it off since I'm getting hitched in Sept and its less to move and store.

But yea, I won't have a solid idea about where things are at or the exact counts of things till well after the holidays. My plan is two tubs a weekend.

I have all this info a excel spread sheet but I got sloppy with logging stuff in after a while and I'm not positive if its current or overly accurate.

Its amazing how much stuff was pumped out over the 10 years.

If you have the Concept Stormie PM and we can work out a deal which will be mutually beneficial for the both of us. God I'm a nerd.

If you would let me know how retarded you got with collecting because I have several other wants but I'm not sure how overboard you went.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I may have more than one for you, but again, I'll keep you posted when I find them. I'm sure they are close to the door since they are still pretty new. Its gonna take a while to get to the green and red cards since they got packed away 1st.

Well if we're talking about collecting habits...

I started in 95 with the mail in stormie solo and then was a little reserve at the start...2 of each fig...one to open the other to keep carded and re-sell. Didn't get into the early delux or f/x stuff. Only have a hand full of 12" figs. But then when I orded cases from EE over the years, I managed to stock pile a great deal of figs.

To make a long messy story short, I have at LEAST one of every figure carded sometimes 2 or more. I stopped ordering cases early this year so a lot of the OTC and stuff I have one of each but I have quite a few extra figs from the case orders.

I think the only MIA figure is the SA clone. I think I might even have 2-3 of the celebration II figure...

But if you need stuff older than ep. II...I've definitly got it. I even have a pack or two of those bootlegged clone troopers. Bought 2 just to say I had them.

Hey Todd, I e mailed you.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Wemt to Wal Mart and they had 0 OTC figures, but instead they now have flippin 4 pegs of GH!! WTF?!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Well, heres post 100, maybe I can have a sweet av now...

EDIT: Ha, awesome
    Last edited by Rebo's_Guitarist; 12-05-2004 at 03:06 PM.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

K-Mart has started to clearance OTC items. 12'' is down to 24.00 and the cantina scenes are 16.00.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

ahh gotta love the holidays

Picked off the cantina aliens yesterday along with the tatt. trooper at the maplewood TRU.

The three cantian aliens are pretty cool. I must have gotten there at the right time on sunday. There were only one of each fig and I think I lucked out.

Still haven't seen the gamo. guard, hoth vader, or bib. floating around on the pegs....

But the cantina figs are starting to hit, good luck

Awesome, hopefully TRU will get some in with the next shipment on Thursday, Ill certainly be there bright and early.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo