Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Hey Ill be down in Maplewood tomorrow afternoon, any place I should check out besides TRU? I know there used to be a KB in the mall, but if I remember right its a Payless or something now..........Any others KB's around, I need to find a 15'' Chewie?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Hey, good to hear you'll be in my neighborhood. I'd take you around to some places personally in the 8, but I have to be at a dinner tonight with the little lady. Raincheck it.

As for KB's...sorry the one in the maplewood mall has been gone for about 2-3 years now. Roseville had one, but I think that's gone too.

There's the TRU you know about by the maplewood mall, there's a target greatland off of McKnight and 36 about a mile south of the maplewood mall.

There's a Wal-Mart and Target on the corner of Co. Rd. E and 35 as you come down from duluth.

There's also a TRU by the Roseville mall...I used to work there and odds are anything new has been picked off in the back room. Just south on snelling if you make it over into roseville there's a target just south of the mall there too.

If you're just looking for a KB chewie...your best bet will be the online store. The metro KB's that I know of are long gone. If nothing more, there's a shinders in plaza 3000 that sometimes gets the new figs or exclusives. I haven't been in there in a couple of months, but that's always worth a shot, you might get lucky.

But what's bringing you down here?

Well, my mom has to have disks in her back fused or something, making it unlikely that I will make it over to Roseville, but I planned on the Maplewood TRU and deffinitly Shinders, I love that store. The operation is estimated at 2-4 hours, so I have a little time to screw around.........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Hope all goes well with your Mom and the SUrgey Rebo's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey thanks, that means a lot, I appreciate it!!!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

My mom had back surgery this spring...on her lower back...might have been the same thing. Had to fuse L3 and L4??? or something like that. That's a long recovery. You could easily make it to Roseville its only a 5-8 min trip from the mall west on 36. But its your call, and I know how trying operations can be.

But best of luck and I hope she has a quick recovery.

Well everything went as planned, now for the three month recovery......

And I did find the cantina wave at TRU, as well as 4 of the new LOTR figures..
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Congrats on the score. Good to see the TRU had more in the back room.

Nice score Rebo, makes the trip that much better. Hope your Mom is doing well and wish her a quick recovery.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey thanks guys. I just wish I could stay home longer and help out more.

All I need is the Sandtrooper and I will be all done until new stuff comes out. I know its a redo but I never got it the first time around, and it looks pretty good on the OTC card. Well, HH!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo