Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Been busy at work and at home, and haven't seen junk. A friend of mine dropped off the sneak preview figs, and I guess they hit in the south metro. The target, target HQ, TRU, and Walmart around me doesn't have jack squat. Target in No. St. Paul doesn't have anything outside a few VOTC and old OTC, and the TRU only has a 3 x 3 free stander up. The newest thing they had was the cantina wave. Target HQ only has the unleashed mace and dooku.

Haven't seen any cartoon figs, or anything new since the holidays. Thats the one bad thing about the metro area, either the stores don't get the shipments or they are pillaged in the back room or snagged by early morning scalpers. I'm sure its just dormant until they can sell or put out the episode III stuff. Then you usually see a lot of stuff come out of the woodwork.

Man that sucks, good thing there isnt much new stuff until the new movie comes out. I think Im pretty set until then, still picking up some extra stuff on clearance.

Speaking of clearance, WM has 50% off clearance prices right now. I didnt know that till I overheard it on the way out. Ill be back for a $15 Falcon and possibly a Vader carry case. Hmmm, I guess that means Lego Dagobah is only 12......something to consider too.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Its been this way every since episode I left the theaters. There were times where there wasn't any star wars stuff to be found.

But that's ok, I'm gearing up for the ep III push anyways. Can't wait for all those clone pilots, drivers, etc to show up, they look cooler than the Ep II troopers and pilots.

Yup, picked up Dagobah and Cantina Lego sets for 10 and 7 dollars, not too bad. I dont collect them, but as I was putting them together I forgot how much fun they were!!!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Woot, found my Darth Tater!!!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Where did you score that?

Well the computer is finally to a degree updated. Had to spring for a new video card, 2 stick of memory and a new hard drive...who knew 160 GB would only set me back 90 bucks.

But I just dropped 550.00 on computer stuff, I don't think I'll be hitting midnight madness at the TRU on April 2nd. I'm definitly being selective for the next few months...although darth tater does look pretty cool.

My Wife wants the Darth Tater and I would love to know where you found it. I thought it was a April 2 release...maybe not.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yeah where did you find it? Give us all a heads up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Talking Re: Midwest MN/WI

Rebo always has the HOOK UP!!!

Maybe because he is near the HOME of TarGeT.

Lucky Bastage....wait though Target is HQ'd in Minn....brrrrr colder than me in Wisconsin.....

;-)
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    Rebo always has the HOOK UP!!!

Maybe because he is near the HOME of TarGeT.

Lucky Bastage....wait though Target is HQ'd in Minn....brrrrr colder than me in Wisconsin.....

;-)
    Close, I work 3 blocks from the Target HQ, Rebo is just a tad futher oop nord ya betcha.