Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

I have plenty of the Modal Nodes up here, maybe a few of the prequels.

Heres a small taste of what I have gotten in the last few months...+my first 2 vintage carded figures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC055452.jpg   DSC055472.jpg  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Very nice RG, it seems Leia had too much wine at the Bespin Dinner
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Lando slipped her some spice....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    I have plenty of the Modal Nodes up here, maybe a few of the prequels.

Heres a small taste of what I have gotten in the last few months...+my first 2 vintage carded figures
    Yea if you happen to be a WM and see the Nodes or any of the prequels snag them for me.

The images look good.

Well seen the new/redeco'ed ships for 07 and picked up vaders black fighter. Its pretty cool. Passed on the tank and hailfire droid. The deco wasn't that good to pick them up again for the 2nd and what 3rd or 4th time for the tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Well seen the new/redeco'ed ships for 07 and picked up vaders black fighter. Its pretty cool. Passed on the tank and hailfire droid. The deco wasn't that good to pick them up again for the 2nd and what 3rd or 4th time for the tank?
    2nd time for the Hailfire (CW was the 1st)

3rd time for the AAT (1st Ep1; 2nd was CW)

I like the repaints and for $20 it is a good deal.

I just noticed my GG Republic Commando Maquette shipped from SWshop.com

that will dent my 3 3/4 collecting for the 1st quarter
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Much to my displeasure I had to cancel my Commando Maquette. When it said it was shipping Dec. 7th I had too many large bills and holiday shopping to do, so I dumped it. Now I regret it, but that 300+ is better put to a new stove.

I finally got the Nodes and the ep. I, II, and III tins so I'm good until the new battle packs start to hit Target. I think I'll only get the clone pack and the illum pack. The rest look like repacks and I'll save myself a few bucks.

I havent even been in the toy isle since before Christmas if I remember right. Feels good!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Much to my displeasure I had to cancel my Commando Maquette. When it said it was shipping Dec. 7th I had too many large bills and holiday shopping to do, so I dumped it. Now I regret it, but that 300+ is better put to a new stove.

I finally got the Nodes and the ep. I, II, and III tins so I'm good until the new battle packs start to hit Target. I think I'll only get the clone pack and the illum pack. The rest look like repacks and I'll save myself a few bucks.
    Vortex, I completely agree, after binging on Bly & EVO's for the Felucia scene I can pass but I will want the Ilum
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

My only big fear is finding the new stuff.

Spring and Summers are pretty bad for finding stuff here in the metro. Either stores didn't pre-order the sets or the summer help pilfers the stuff out of the back but more often times than not the new stuff is tough to find.

in 07 I'm going to be even more picky about what I pick up. I can only stand so many repaints or repacks.