Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Dilemmas

I truly understand that dilemma, having experienced similar events recently and in the past.

If that happens you are on top of the list.

I have seen the Obi Wan Maquette and had to choose between the two and I choose the Rep squad but I think I might change my mind back to the Obi Maquette.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Well if you do opt to have Obi, I can definitly give you some seed money for it since I should be getting a good tax return...and the wife and I might take some funny out of it for personal useage.

So, if buyers guilt gets too heavy for ya. I'll help with the issue.

Walmart Wave

I know with the Bitter cold no one would be out hunting but if any finds any of the Walmart wave I will sincerely appreciate any of them.

I missed my chance to search since I was since the past 8 days.

A little bronchitis/sinus infection dance in my chest/throat.

Yea given my local wal-marts, and contacts, I think that if I really want this wave - I'll have to buy on line. My wal-marts haven't restocked the shelves since xmas and I'm not holding out hope on that wave.

Well I struck it rich, but now I'm broke.

I found the orange star fighter and white tie at TRU this past weekend and stumbled upon the wal-mart wave. I bought all the new walmart exclusives but only really should have bought Sing and Mace's purple droid, who is rather cool and unique with their paint jobs. But the rest aren't anything to write home about.

Plead

If any finds any extra of the WM Wave I would be willing to trade or take them off you hands.

Working on Jabba Palace Diorama and Cantina Diorama and the droid would be neat to have.

If I run across anymore, I'll let you know.

I think I just got lucky that day.

Saw the WM minus the clones. Nothin too sweet.

Also, yesterday we decided not to buy the house. After an inspection we found the roof would have to be replaced within the next 5 years. There were 5 broken rafters and he said if we would have gotten the normal amount of snow this year that MN usually gets, it would have caved. No thank you.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    If any finds any extra of the WM Wave I would be willing to trade or take them off you hands.

Working on Jabba Palace Diorama and Cantina Diorama and the droid would be neat to have.
    I found 70, 72, and 73 - Sing, Labria, & Kabe/Nabrund. If you need or want these let me know.

I'm still looking for: Obi-wan Holo, Clone Commander Appo, and Padme Geo.

If you don't have extras of these, we'll work something out if your interested.

Trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    I found 70, 72, and 73 - Sing, Labria, & Kabe/Nabrund. If you need or want these let me know.

I'm still looking for: Obi-wan Holo, Clone Commander Appo, and Padme Geo.

If you don't have extras of these, we'll work something out if your interested.
    I have been looking over the Padme Geo (2007) and I just got the Geonosian "Running" Padme (Saga 2002) and the Ilum attack and I think I like the old one better.

AND I would trade you my spare Appo for one.

Appo for Aurra
    Padme for Kabe/Nabrund, if you want.

Thanks

VDC