Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Hey if any of you run into the "red" sandpeople in that bantha pack, let me know. I can't believe is 45 bucks though. I recall when the bantha 1st came out it was what 20 bucks?

In any case if you run into extras, let me know.
    Where is this available?

Found Wave 2 finally. I got my McQ Boba, still lookin for the Stormie.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Its a TRU thing.

I sound a slug of bantha's but they are all the normal tan version. I'm still not sure I want to part with 45.00 bucks for that set yet, but if you see any, just let me know.

TRU Love

I just saw a Red Bantha late yesterday at my TRU.

and Wave 2 on the shelf..
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm still looking locally, but if they hit markdown, let me know.

C4 Exclusives

I order the C4 Luke from Hasbrotoyshop and the C4 McQ R2 & C3 from Toyrocket.com...since I could not make it to the convention

I wasn't sure if either one was going to be offered online or later so I hopped on ebay early (1st day of the show) and bought both before the prices when nuts.

Paid more than what was asked on those two sites, but when I checked hasbro, they were sold out and had site problems. Oh well...at least I have them in mail heading my way.

C4 Exclusives

I double ordered the C4 Luke with and without the code, so if anyone wants one PM me.

I also saw the Saga Legends today (same Target SKU) as Saga. That will be wierd but I figure with the TF stuff out it will be interesting to get SW stuff this month but oh well.

I am off to travel for work from Tues to Sat so I will post once I get back.

Im back.

I have 2 extra droids sets. I didnt really feel it was neccessary to get the 10 I was able to. Weird feeling.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Did you go to CIV?

I just got 3 of the newest wave, luke, the jawa and the stormie. Still trying to hunt down the red tuskin...

Yeah I did, was awesome.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo