Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Fett is/was in wave 2, so you missed all three of them so far. You might still find a Chewie since wave 3 is shipping.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have the concept Fett, I need the Droids Fett. The one with the large tuning fork.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Oh, the animated one is in wave 4, it is the Holidat Special figure of him,
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You finished off the vintage collection eh? Good for you, how much did it finally set you back?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    You finished off the vintage collection eh? Good for you, how much did it finally set you back?
    I didnt really keep track, but the last 17 were roughly ~780, with lucking out by finding a half complete Lumat at an antique shop for $6 and getting Lando General in a lot for $10. Most of the rest of my collection were less than $15, with a few exceptions.

I have been working on putting together my toy room and here are a few previews.....also a pretty sweet ad I picked up a while ago.

Ah, I also picked up my McStormie at Target
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC07182.jpg   DSC07183.jpg   DSC07184.jpg   DSC07179.jpg   DSC07185.jpg  

You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Wow quite the set up. Nice.

found the remnants of wave 3. UTINNI !!!!!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Way to go. I'm still missing concept chewie, Vader and biggs...one of these days...

I just caught up on my concepts, and completed my 12'' vintage collection minus a few accessories. Im considering the new VOTC since they are on clearance, but I dunno. I have seen everything available thus far.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Milwaukee Finds

Well, on a personal note, I gave notice at work on July 2 and spent the past two weeks training 3 ppl to do my job.

Now I am free and after 7 yrs at the same place, I am setting my sails on my future and 18 hr days are over...

I missed the Wave 3 (again) but this time I did get some of the New Stormies.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!