Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Sooo anyone still out there...

I'm up to speed on the force unleashed and will be cherry picking figs after that, the clone wars cartoon figs look good, but I'll be passing on them. But with my luck in 15 years they'll be the ones worth the most $...

hola...sorry about not posting in a while.

The Mrs is pregnant with our 1st (and it is a boy and I will not name his Lucas)....

Helping out with baby preparation has really cut into any shopping but I am not out. I have not seen any of the singles of Wave 2 and finally got my 1st Gree about 2 wks ago. I am glad these two waves will be shipping together for a while.

I am so gunning for the Midnight Madness on July 26th. I want at least 2 AT TE's.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yikes, that will put a dent in a lot of activities. But congrats none the less.

Yea the job market is taking a bad turn and I'm sure scaling back will help out in the long run. I'm after 2 AT-TE's also, I never thought they'd pull it off or make one that's sort of cool.

I still need to find the AT-PT and Gen Grev. fighter.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Yikes, that will put a dent in a lot of activities. But congrats none the less.

Yea the job market is taking a bad turn and I'm sure scaling back will help out in the long run. I'm after 2 AT-TE's also, I never thought they'd pull it off or make one that's sort of cool.

I still need to find the AT-PT and Gen Grev. fighter.
    Dang....I saw both of them in a single case at WM last week (Wed) I think.

I am looking at the Halo figures...they seem kinda cool but all the repaints will make my crazy (Red/Blue/Green/White) but it is like the clone colors all over again.

I went to target, WM, TRU and the pegs are shelves are junked up with old stuff. My TRU still has the Y-wing collecting dust on the shelf.

I'll find'em sooner or later or wait for a on-line vendor to blow them out.

AT AP & Gen Grievous ships at HTS.com

DISC10 is the discount code for 10% off

AT AP

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=21113&PG=1

Gen Grievous ship

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=21112&PG=1

Sweet....thanks for the tip.

No Problem....sad part is that they are been on HTS twice (to my knowledge) and one at a WM.

I don't mind the dry spell cause the AT TE's will put a dent but I will be set for a while.

Yea I'm spending $ on Wii games, and getting into the BSG DVD's. With all the exclusives and 2 packs coming out...I'm gonna have to be more selective with the $, but the AT-TE is a big must have. I'll let the order 66 stuff go and pick that off later at a discount for the big boys.

Well I hope everyone is doing good. Its been mighty quiet lately.