Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Sorry....since the boy (Daniel Gabriel) was born in back in April it has been very limited to shopping. Hoping to get the Rancor from the stores over the weekend with the Play Rewards coupon.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yea kids will do that. I've been having health issues myself lately and work and my duties a master of the lodge have really put a damper into me getting out. I feel like I'm swimming in quicksand.

The battle rancor looks sweet and I'm excited for the game.

Best of luck withe little one.

Picked up the Rancor (nice) and since the ROTJ will not be out for a while (2009 maybe) it is worth it. Especially once the Game comes out (August / Sept) I might have a chance to play it by then.

I so want a PS 3 but the likelyhood of playing it anytime soon with Jr at 2 months is sooooo not likely.

I have seen some nifty promos this week.

Get a Sony Card & get $100 credited back to your card & 12 months no interest and WM giving a $100 gift card on a "Blu Ray" Player (this included the PS3). Soooo Tempting.

Got my $50 Rewards coupon....half of my AT TE now paid for...now the waiting game.
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 06-13-2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: grammar

The Rancor is pretty cool. I have him boxed in the computer room. Haven't had time to open him up yet.

I have a Wii, DS, and PSP...I'm covered or so I think. I'll get SWFU for the Wii and maybe the DS. PSP graphics are pretty good, but that seems to be a dying system.

That's quite the card deal there. I'd be tempted myself.

Yea when the Big Falcon and AT TE hit I'll be in the red. Those are two big ticket items, plus the 50.00 video game and whatever else that's cool that's coming out. I don't mind the marketing push but man, spread the stuff out...I'll have to sell a kidney.

I was gonna go to the Plasma shop and get $30 a visit x3 week to be ready for July 26 and the AT TE's I want to pickup. One should cover me good and I am on the fence on the BMF.

I do have a Wii...but the blu ray and a few PS3 games look good. (like Army of two)

That's a good chunk of change right there. But I don't do well with stuff like that...

The big falcon I sort of want more than the walker. I never had the falcon growing up as a kid and I bought...what both of them??? There's only been two right?...and they've been a little disapointing. This one will do me good for a while. I just hope they don't do a big x-wing...

Yea I just got a call from the wife, her car was acting up and its a 1,000.00 bill so far so...that's gonna put a dent in some things for a while.

Ooh...dude not good at all.
    Stay away from ponds they are deeper than they appear.

I am not looking for a few of the CARS toys to have for my boy when he gets a little older. (I am trying to assemble the Speedway of the South without buying a $600 set from the Ebay resellers. They made 1000 sets and let the premier members buy them first.)

Well we're not flooding out around here. We had a lot of rain, but its all down south. Just general well overdue repairs...breaks, rotors, O2 sensor, new belts...car is 12 years old and I don't think any of that stuff was ever done.

Wholly crap that's a lot for a disney set. Yikes, good luck with that one.

crickets?

Hola everyone...been busy with my little one....Now at six months he is doing great!!

I am just picked up just a couple of the Wave 2 of the Clone Wars. I am digging the cartoon. Missed the movie for obvious reasons.

Looking at the Build a Droid series. Willing to Trade some of the figures for the Black RA7 Legs.

I'll see what I have. I haven't bought any clone wars figs. I drew the line at the comic/cartoon styled figures to save $ and space. i'm still on the fence about getting that star fighter too.

I'm not sure if I have spare legs or not.

Good luck with the little one. Good to see you back.