Custom mini-figures

I was surfing lugnet last night I spotted this. Most of the figures are pretty cool and well done. I really like Admiral Ackbar and General Veers. But I don't care a bit for 2-1B or Hammerhead. Any way I thought I'd share the find.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Re: Custom mini-figures

Gotta say those are cool. I thought Hammerhead was pretty neat, but I understand why you wouldnt like it. I love Dengar and Veers atop the AT-AT.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You know the only thing I'd do different with Dengar is to use a white rag hat rather then a ninja wrap. But I'm not sure Lego makes a white rag hat, so you've got to work with you have. And I thought Veers riding the mini AT-AT good. I hate to say cute, but it is kind of cute.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Those are way more clever than I was expecting. They do make Turban hats for Lego, but they are too bulbous IMO for this. If I was making that Dengar, I'd do what he did except bust out the lower part of the ninja wrap so the whole face showed (I'd also have to repaint the head and body some).

2-1B cracked me up, but I'm also not feeling it there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I did my AT-ST pilot the same way. I just took the head from the T-16 pilot (same as the biker scouts), a samurai helmet, and an Imperial Officer body.

Is it just me or do the Bespin Guards look like bobbies from a bad Benny Hill sketch?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas