View Poll Results: How Frequently do you Watch Star Wars Movies?

Voters
475. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daily dosage!

15 3.16%
  • Weekly viewings

164 34.53%
  • Monthly screenings

80 16.84%
  • 2 to 4 times per year

130 27.37%
  • Around once a year

66 13.89%
  • 2 years or more between viewings

20 4.21%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How Frequently do you Watch Star Wars Movies?

In the '80s and '90s, some of us would rush home from school and pop in our favorite tape until it was totally worn down, of course here that tape was probably one of the Star Wars films. Granted, times have changed, home video formats have largely changed, and even Star Wars has changed, so this new poll asks how often fans watch the Star Wars films, and applies to any or all of the Star Wars films, prequel or OT.

special thanks to Ji'dai

Re: How Frequently do you Watch Star Wars Movies?

No schedule...I put down once a year but I'm sure that it's not even that frequently. More like every once in a while whenever the urge hits me. The specialness of a thing disappates if it gets used too much I think.

I randomly watch maybe every 3 - 6 months, and sometimes I get really inspired to watch it several days in a row. When new toys come out I watch it more. I understand the whole OTC/ VOTC toy push.

Weekly viewins for sure, especially since I have gotten both the original Originals and the SE on dvd...just got done watching Empire last night on a dinner date!

Whenever I'm a bit down I also pop 'em into the ol' DVD player and have a looksee...takes all my troubles awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Awwwwww, I LOVE STAR WARS! *giddy
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Yeah about once a year. Theres other films I love as much as these. 'these' being OT. If i were to not watch one of them for more than a year it'd be ANH as its not my favourite.

Funny thing, I was just thinking about this the other day. I'd say I'm once or twice year watcher. The main factors are what I'm in the mood to watch and what I have time for. I may have time for a movie, but feel like a comedy. Or I may want to watch SW, but only have a half hour. I watched SW last week and was going to watch ESB today but just didn't feel it.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I put down monthly viewings.. I think between all of them I do watch at least one every month.. it might be a bit longer between viewings, but not too much. I do think the viewings will increase once I have the new DVDs.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Same here! We have 6 tv's(2 with surround sound systems), 2dvd players, another if you count the PS2, and 3 vcr's in our Apt, so between tapes and dvds, and my love of SW it's impossible to go longer than a month without watching one of them! It probably comes close to weekly when the new movies get released!!!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I said weekly. It's really, probably more like monthly, but I've been spending late nights working in my studio for the past month(s) and it's been nice to just pop a tape in and have it playing. I watched TPM last night -- well, I listened to it while I was working anyway.

There's plenty of other movies or music for me to have going, but sometimes it's gotta be Star Wars. And when the new DVD comes out, it'll be Star Wars punctuated by my yelling, "Why? Why the h*** did they change that?"

plasticfetish.net

Try for monthly but about 6 times a year or so to be exact
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten