Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any news on when the new VOTC will be coming out?

I REALLY want that Boba Fett, I have heard release dates of Late August-September. I'm thinking it should be out any day now right? Has there been any official release info? Has Hasbro said anything? Thanks.

Re: Any news on when the new VOTC will be coming out?

All I heard the ROTJ wave is out around the end of Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo826
    I REALLY want that Boba Fett, I have heard release dates of Late August-September. I'm thinking it should be out any day now right? Has there been any official release info? Has Hasbro said anything? Thanks.
    I'm not gonna hold my breath for Tuesday...I suppose we could all be suprised. If I was running Hasbro, I'd pump out the VOTC ROTJ wave on the 21st and ship extra 8 pk cases of Stormtroopers...even at 10 a pop, I'll buy multiples. Then I'd do another 12....Endor ROTJ wave(Han,Luke,Leia,Biker Scout)...maybe a Jawa or a Tusken Raider with a metal gaffi stick and cloth.

Anyway, if the reports are true, it seems that the ROTJ VOTC is a chase case itself, not just a case with a chase figure. I'll be going to stores until Thanksgiving looking for it. Maybe it is time for an online case order...

I think we will see them like half October,but if we have luck we will probably see them Sept. 21.
    [SIGNATURE]

RS main page has a report of them being found in Arizona.

www.Rebelscum.com

we have a report here too, only from Nevada.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You guys are already talking about the VOTC ROTJ?! Jeez, I haven't even found the ESB ones yet!
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Great, they're out! Anyone know of an online site that I can order them from? Not a case of figures, just an individual one.

Just found this wave at a Target in the Cleveland area today. I picked up every figure except R2. These figures are AMAZING! I would say these are the best sculpts of Boba, Stormtrooper and Chewie.
    "You look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundar"

Quote Originally Posted by zlurp
    Just found this wave at a Target in the Cleveland area today. I picked up every figure except R2. These figures are AMAZING! I would say these are the best sculpts of Boba, Stormtrooper and Chewie.
    I think that's cool that people are actually finding these now.
    However, I wonder how easy these will really be to find. Just a thought, but the Stormtrooper should have it's own case of 8. Even though they are obviously double price, I plan on buying anywhere from 4-12 for army building. If they were in the Basic OTC line, I'd buy 20 at least for displays.

Why are these only showing up in dribs and drabs here and there?
    I thought 9/21 was to be the day, man?