Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Naboo Final Combat Packaged

Take a look at the Naboo Final Combat packaged:

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30584

What do you think of this set?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: Naboo Final Combat Packaged

I'll definitely be getting it, assuming TRU doesn't have a bajillion of those stupid Endor sets clogging the shelves and keeping them from ordering. The improved Kaadu and articulated Tarpals is almost worth the price alone, and the others are all cool army builders.

Nice job, Hasbro!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Meh, I think the Endor set is better. ALthough I do want the Kaadu
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think it is a great set. Army builders and new sculpts that is the way the sets should be.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I may get it, it's tons better than the Endor, Jedi and Sarlacc set. I still need to pick up the earlier Imperial, Hoth and Bounty Hunter sets though. I wonder why they put an OTC logo inside the box?...

As said by someone else, Tarpals and the Kaadu with feathers make this set worth $20 alone. This is what should've been released May 3rd instead of Jar-Jar with Kaadu. We actually had to wait a half decade to get the right one made...unbelievable.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I think your "OTC Logo" is actually one of those little catalogues in a baggie taped to the inside of the box.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thats the coolest box set ive seen so far. Three army builders in one, too good. Im grabbing this one once i see it. Plus it comes with Tarpals and a Kaadu he can actually ride! Thanks for the pics Sirsteve.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yeah this is a great set, much better than the last 3 and probably the best overall so far. Every figure is useful to me instead of just 1 or 2 of them. I might even pick up 2.

Hopefully Hasbro will see the demand for army builder sets with the success of this Naboo pack.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Can't really get too excited about prequel figures, but I agree, army builder figure sets offer a greater value than main character re-releases.

Going with the crowd, not excited, but this one at least looks do-able.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.