Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trilogy 3 Packs

Trilogy 3 Packs

Im not sure Im understanding this, so someone help me out. The xclusive 3 packs at Wal-Mart - do you have to buy the trilogy to get this or can anyone get them?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Re: Trilogy 3 Packs

I am pretty sure you dont need to buy the DVD's. I will be extremely peeved if you do as I am not getting the DVD's, and there are a lot of people who wont be buying them from Wal-Mart either, so I think they will be seperatly sold.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What 3 packs? What's in them? New figures? Repacks? Awesome packaging?

Forget it, I think I found them in the Database. So what's the deal with these? For sale ONLY at Walmart? With the DVD or on their own?
    Last edited by stillakid; 09-11-2004 at 12:10 AM.

They're commemorative, only repacks, WM-exclusives (IIRC), don't need to buy the DVDs to get these.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So does anyone know the price on these? Think they will be the same $20 like the Cinema packs? Thanks for the replys.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

I think they are arouynd 20 bukcs a pop. One pack actually has 4 in it becuase it comes with R2 and 3PO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So will anyone else be getting them? I havent decided if I want to pick up all 3 or not yet..............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

The fact that the packaging is worth more than what's in them, I'll pass on these. Besides even if I wanted them I never find anything at a WM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I like the packaging so I'll probably take a stab at getting them, even though, as Turbo says, finding stuff at Walmart is like finding a virgin at the Playboy mansion.

These are $9.96 each. I saw the New Hope & Empire sets this morning. Very cool packaging.