Ivan the Terrible is coming

Just wanted to wish all my fellow Southerners good luck in the days to come. Looks like Ivan's going to give us quite a shiner in a few days.

I live about 100 miles up from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and already my town is running out of gas at the stations, and my local Wal-Mart is completely out of bottled water. I talked with the lady that manages the Ramada Inn here, and she said all their rooms were booked. Looks like folks know this massive storm is a killer, and are taking no chances.

Hope everyone impacted by this storm makes it through, with their families and homes (and Star Wars collections, of course) intact.

Re: Ivan the Terrible is coming

I say bring it on. Of course I am well in the mountains of Va, so I expect some rain, but thats it. Good luck to all in the path of this deadly storm.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Ivan the Terrible is coming

Stupid crazy east coast weather! SirSteve was caught right in the middle of the last one last week, no power for a while and lots of other pains in the behind. Plus, on a personal note, this cost me the chance to go to that SW DVD press thing where I could have gotten the DVDs for free, met Irvin Kershner and Mark Hamill, and had a great story to report upon, but the storm made it impossible for S to get his mail.

Oh yeah, what was I saying? Beyond my selfish complaints, I wish you folks enduring this new one the best of luck!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.