Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FreeiPods.com is for REAL!

Ok, when I came across this e-mail, I thought it was another scam but I decided to try it out anyway because I had nothing to loose and today, I received 2 gift certificates totalling $250.00 for itunes.com merchandise! I choose the $250.00 because I already have an ipod but you could easily get the ipod (or mini ipod). If you don't know what I am talking about, visit freeipods.com now. Attached is scan of the gift certificate to show you it is real (there were 2 of them, the other for $50).

What you have to do is sign up for a promotion (I went with the blockbuster online DVD TRIAL, like Netflix so I could cancel it after two weeks) and let 5 friends know about the same deal... once done, you'll get your merchandise via regular mail (or gift certificates via e-mail).

I would not post this (or allow it to stay) if it were not real!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itunes.gif 
Views:	95 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	9127  
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: FreeiPods.com is for REAL!

But the certificate number is blurred out, so what good is the coupon?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks Steve, I gave it a shot but it should be noted that you do have to do more than just sign up for one promotional offer and notify five friends. The catch is five of your referrals must sign up and complete one offer as well in order for you to collect your iPod/gift certificates. Still if it works it'll be worth it.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

ah yes... but as I said, if you do the Blockbuster 2 week Trial promotion, you can cancel it and nothing is lost. No money spent. Your credit card info is handled by the promotion you select (Blockbuster in my case). I have nothing to gain out of sharing this info as I already received mine.... I just wanted to let people know it really does work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Thanks Steve, I gave it a shot but it should be noted that you do have to do more than just sign up for one promotional offer and notify five friends. The catch is five of your referrals must sign up and complete one offer as well in order for you to collect your iPod/gift certificates. Still if it works it'll be worth it.
    "SirSteve"

Think Twice

I went to the first page and signed in using my email address a couple of days ago. the company that runs it will sell your address to a ton of spammers. I got 16 spams in three days from this.

Bottom line- do not bother to put your email in just to investigate. be sure you want to do this before going anywhere in the site.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

With these things, you are almost guaranteed to be put on another mailing list (or 10). I have a yahoo account for stuff like this.

Also, I just seen on the TV show, The Screen Savers, a segment about this. A few of them tried it and also got the certificates like myself and others are waiting for their ipods. They had the company on the phone and they believe everything is legit.

Still, I believe it's a great deal... I received my $250 gift certificate absolutely free (I canceled my Blockbuster Free Trial and therefor was not charged for their service).
    "SirSteve"

Hey Steve? Don't the five friends have to sign up for offers too though?

Quote Originally Posted by Whask
    Hey Steve? Don't the five friends have to sign up for offers too though?
    Yes.........

Does this mean FreePsps is Legit?

*Begins to think up a mega scam involving a mailbox at the post office*

Ok check this out...We each need 4 friends to sign up on eachothers to recieve the free ipod- so why dont we each do it on eachothers so everyone will have their four friends needed to recieve their gift? Seems easy enough...
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513