Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Holiday Edition 2004 - Entertainment Earth Exclusive!

This one looks pretty cool, it's two Jawas with some presents, and it's on an OTC packaging. EE has it now for pre-order.
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/af...number=HS34528

Re: Holiday Edition 2004 - Entertainment Earth Exclusive!

Excellent piece. I love these....keep em coming. They are a neat little subset of the Star Wars Universe

It's cool that EE got them. Finally I don't have to go to e-bay for these things.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Ugh.. 18 bucks. Holiday Yoda was only $13 from the Fan Club. I'd never find it if it was Wal-Mart exclusive though.

The sand rat on the left is holding a thermal detonator. Someone must have been naughty this year...

...hmm, maybe it's a training remote.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 09-14-2004 at 10:04 PM. Reason: No bounce, no play

Oy vey ... now I'm glad I never got the other 2 holiday edition sets! I might feel compelled to buy this thing, too, if I had. Sorry, but a pair of rehashed Jawas with red and green lightpipe eyes holding "presents" just doesn't fill me with Christmas cheer. I'll not only Passover this set (badda-bing! -- and no, I'm not Jewish), but I'm hoping this is the last of these holiday things. What's next, Darth Vader with red and green chestplate lights, on skis?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

darthzirock: "What's next, Darth Vader with red and green chestplate lights, on skis?"

I'm with you on this one. I thought it was ridiculous when they first brought out C3PO and R2. They've gone too far. It way too silly.
    Ahh... to be so young and stupid.

First, these are apparently based on actual images from years ago, such as Meco's holiday album and various LFL Christmas cards.

Second, it's Jawas! JAWAS! How can you people even consider passing up Jawas? And you call yourselves SW fans!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Whoa, I didn't even know their eyes were red and green! That makes this set even better. I already pre-ordered it. Too bad it won't arrive for three more months!

Thanks for the heads up. This was the first I'd heard of this holiday exclusive and I just placed my pre-order.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I haven't gotten any of these things. I think they are just dire.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**