Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with Imperial Shuttle

I've looked over the entire review forum and didn't find a review for the Imperial Shuttle. I'm thinking about trying to get one, but I don't know if it's worth the money. What do you guys think?

Re: Help with Imperial Shuttle

I suppose it depends how much you're paying.

I've honestly passed it up so far (too expensive, no place to put it) but I'd really like one.
    plasticfetish.net

Like PF stated the price would determine whether its worth it or not. I paid full price ($125) for mine from FAO when they claimed it was only going to be offered through them as an exclusive and I'd have to say it's definitely not worth that much. I did however pick up a second Shuttle later for $60 and felt that it was a very fair price.

As far as how good of a ship it is, I think it's one of the best since the line was relaunched back in 1995. The only problem I have with it is the handle/front landing gear isn't removable and doesn't retract. So if you plan on hanging the ship like I do with one of mine you'll have to remove the handle and devise something to cover up the hole it leaves. Other than that no complaints, it's one awesome vehicle.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I wasn't planning on getting the shuttle until I saw a KBToys close-out on them and got it for $55. It's a nice piece and well painted, but there isn't a whole lot to it.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Did it show up at KB stores, or just online?

ONline pretty much...it is still at entertainmentearth.com but for $109 each.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I found one, but when i was about to buy it I noticed that it was already sold, so I'm in the search of one.
    [SIGNATURE]

Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero
    Did it show up at KB stores, or just online?
    I got mine on-line.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I have a vintage and a new one and I can say with all honesty that I love them both. That said price should really be a factor if you are going to get one. $50 to $60 is about the right price I think. Honestly the shuttle has not more play value than the Falcon so in that respect it is an overrated ship. It is a mid-sized ship with really big wings and a realy big fin...but it sure is cool.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I definitley want one. I'm going to do some research and see what I can find out. So far, from what I've seen on ebay, it looks like the going price is still over a hundred bucks. I figure if I can get a new one for 125 then I'm right there with everybody else. I know it's overpriced but, for me, the biggest thing is knowing I'm not paying more than most other people. Besides, I got the Naboo Starship for 50% off, and the ATAT for 20 bucks back when TRU was clearing all that out a few years ago, so I figure I'd still be ahead.

Thanks for the help everybody!