Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Pre-"Revenge" wave two figures...

We know what's in wave one: [font=Arial]PABLO JILL, YAURA, SLY MOORE, QUEEN AMIDALA Celebration Ceremony, RABE Queen's Chambers. (a recap for those NOT in the know.)[/font]

[font=Arial]Here's the selection in wave two: FELTIPERN TREVAGG, MYO, DANNIK JERRIKO, STORMTROOPER, SANDTROOPER, SCOUT TROOPER, HAN SOLO, CHEWBACCA, YODA.[/font]

[font=Arial]Great! So, we get more cantina figures but I can't understand why we're getting the ten millionth Han, Chewie & Yoda in the last 365 days. The army builders are fine enough, I suppose.[/font]

[font=Arial]Thoughts?[/font]
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Pre-"Revenge" wave two figures...

We heard earlier reports about Feltipern, Myo, and Dannik. But I wonder what the rest of those figures are going to be. Are they going to be another wave of recards? Or are they actually going to be newly carded? New versions of the army builder figures would be great, but I have a feeling most are going to be recards.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

NIce series of new figures. Sandtrooper fits in with the Mos Eisley as done Han and Chewie, but if it is CT Han again, I will scream my damn head off. BUt where the heck does Yoda and Scout Trooper fit in?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My guess is that the Sandtrooper will be a recard, but which version? The Han, Yoda, Chewie, etc., I'm guessing will be the same OTC figures, maybe even the same cards, just used to pad out the case assortments, though since some of those are still plentiful and are from the earlier OTC waves, I could be wrong. It would make more sense to pad the cases with the last wave figures like Madine, the Scanning Crew Trooper, etc.

Maybe Hasbro actually listened to all our griping about the SA Clone Trooper and how army builders should always be available, which is why we're getting all the Imperials again. This still doesn't explain Han and Chewie, though.

Sounds like a bunch of repacks. I would like it if the Sandtrooper were a new sculpt but I doubt it.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    BUt where the heck does Yoda and Scout Trooper fit in?
    Haven't you heard about the new addition to the DVD, where Obi-Wan meets up with Yoda in the Cantina, and Yoda points him to Chewbacca just before a Scout Trooper runs in and chases him away?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey, hey, hey,! El Chuxter, a spoiler warning would have been nice. Some of us want the changes to be surprises.

Mmm...they sound like repacks, I hope Yoda, Chewie and Han will be a little bit different. Thanks for the info.
    [SIGNATURE]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Haven't you heard about the new addition to the DVD, where Obi-Wan meets up with Yoda in the Cantina, and Yoda points him to Chewbacca just before a Scout Trooper runs in and chases him away?

Is that the Archival Editions?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The NEW figures sound great!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.