OTC DVD Easter Egg

Go to bonus disc, hit enter on Video Games/Still Galleries section; enter 1138(of course) on remote...sit back & enjoy. On some players, you need to hit 10+ button first, then 1138.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: OTC DVD Easter Egg

Now that it's out...has anyone found any others?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I couldn't figure out how to get it on my DVD player so I used my Windows Media Player. Select Chapter 38 and press play, that is all you have to do.

OR

Found this on eegs.com(haven't tried it yet)

To access the blooper reel, pop in the bonus disc and go to 'Video Games and Still Galleries'

Now type:
    11 (enter)
    3 (enter)
    8 (enter)
    Last edited by scruffziller; 09-21-2004 at 06:38 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

They could have found some funnier outtakes...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    I couldn't figure out how to get it on my DVD player so I used my Windows Media Player. Select Chapter 38 and press play, that is all you have to do.

OR

Found this on eegs.com(haven't tried it yet)

To access the blooper reel, pop in the bonus disc and go to 'Video Games and Still Galleries'

Now type:
    11 (enter)
    3 (enter)
    8 (enter)
    I tried doing that with my laptop but it wouldn't access the reel. Did you have your disc playing when you chose chapter 38 or was it totally stopped?

I also tried it on my XBox, but no dice.

I totally agree with you JP. Not as funny as the AOTC Hayden trip-fest. The only sort of funny part was Billy Dee trying to say that line over and over and that was even kind of sad. I wonder if he'd been hitting the Colt 45 before the shoot.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I tried doing that with my laptop but it wouldn't access the reel. Did you have your disc playing when you chose chapter 38 or was it totally stopped?
    The second option I gave would be done on your standard DVD player.

I got both to work the same way. On Windows Media player your chapter list that comes up is where you select Chapter 38.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!