TFN's EII images !!!!!!

Am I jumping the gun a bit to state that Hasbro is going to be giving us really good looking, highly detailed figures BUT sacrificing articulation? I don't see a lot of different positions that Amidala could be in. The Obi-Wan we saw earlier looked kind of similar - one pose that looked good. If they do go with giving bigger accessories with the figures, that's a plus.

Any R2 unit is welcome. Can the "Jawa Fried" R2-D2 be far behind?

The Reek...par for the coarse for beasts...I see nothing fantastic about it.

Again with the female Tusken.

Blast, they must have been up while I was off line. Anyone that happened to save the pictures please shoot me an Email with them attached please. Damn, thats what I get for going to watch a movie instead of scouring the net for piccies. Thanks in advance, to anyone that can help me.

Update: Thankfully I found them posted elsewhere online, and now I have them saved to my computer. All I can say is, that these figures kick arse. Love the Astromech! Whooo Hooo.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-24-2001 at 09:32 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

hey, I was offline also, anyone that might have them or know where i can find them please send me a link or such to

mynameisjonas63@hotmail.com

thanks
    J.
    "Luke, I am your Father.......and your Brother" -Vader ESB veryvery special edition

They arn't bad at all Padme is a must have
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Show as an arena anakin or a kit fisto...
    the kit