Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Zuckuss......still to this day the only figure I don't have...*sigh*

Unhappy

AT-ST, I was hoping to get it when on sale and I have nothing. Also DV with removeable helmet, when Porter Ranch TRU was just opened, they had plenty of those and I picked up only 1.

thanks for the reminder, JT. I held the classic A. F. Tie Defender in my hands and really debated on buying it... I had played the video game and knew exactly what it was, but decided having the 'real' ships from the movies was good enough! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Somebody b#$ch-slap me!

I passed on probably all of the rare Freeze Frames. I never was a variant collector, so I never even considered them.

last wave of CLASSIC Action Fleet at Target,
    JT, I saw the second from last wave of classic AF at Target at a clearance price of $7.99. The boxes were all dented and I didn't have the extra money to burn so I passed them up. To this day, 2 of the 3 AF ships that I am lacking are from that wave, the Millenium Falcon and the landing craft (the other being the E-wing).

I also saw some HTF AF Battlepacks 15,16,17,18 at a Rite Aid clearance store for a clearance price of $5.55 (I bought 14 from the store) but due to fiscal mismanagement from higher up, Rite Aid had to close some unprofitable stores and when I went back to get those bad boys, the store was packing up everything in boxes and getting ready to ship them elsewhere.

On a more recent note, I picked up a K-3PO in mid-July at a comic store in Toronto for $15 ($9 US) while passing up an Imperial Scout clean version for the same price. Now I see oodles of K-3POs in my area, and some dirty scouts but no clean versions. What can I say, I was an idiot.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Sorry Matt, but at least you know you're not alone in that stupid mistake.

Ki, thanks for reminding me, I must have seen that AT-ST a million times, but I didn't want one until a few months after it was gone. At least the POTJ set is coming.

Oh LBC, say it ain't so! How could you pass up a single-boxed Millennium Falcon? That's the one with JKF's inscription inside, oh the humanity!

Sorry to hear about that lame K-3PO choice. When it comes to aftermarket prices, I don't even consider those as "if onlys" since it's already something I missed once when that guy bought it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Everytime I see LBC, I think of Sublime and their Summertime song...

"...qualified to represent the LBC..." I could have been qualified to represent the LBC, but I was a member of the 18th Street Trey Bloods at the time.

Anyways, I remember seeing the orange and purple carded SW figures when they first came out. For some reason I just wasn't into SW back then and had no interest in getting the figures. I wish I had at the time because I could have saved myself a ton of money instead of buying off of ebay.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

When the Complete Galaxy Luke first came out I didn't pick him up. Got him at KB's though!

Action Fleet: Rancor & the E-Wing
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    POTF Bantha with Sandperson riding. !@#$%^&*()
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

I also passed on the POTF2 Bantha and Rancor, and didn't want them until they were gone. I almost made the same mistake with the Electronic 12" Vader and Power FX X-Wing.

I also saw a FF Fett, Sandtrooper and TIE Pilot but didn't buy them because I was sick of reissues at the time.