Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    I also saw a FF Fett, Sandtrooper and TIE Pilot but didn't buy them because I was sick of reissues at the time.
    We all are!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I made a really big mistake when I passed these up: Masters of the Dark Side two packs.
    They had these at a Wal*Mart in a clearance aisle, no less! They were marked (I think) $12 and they had about 4 of them hanging there.
    I had just said: "No, I have enough Vaders and Mauls." But now I really want one of those.

Darn it!

Cool

For some reason JT, in 1997 I gave up on buying Star Wars stuff. I just went cold turkey (sure there was some withdrawl). I guess I was just frustrated with the influx of product and the fact that I wasn't rolling in the money, and that I couldn't get every MM product if I tried. Little did I know those would be one of the last waves of AF produced and I am regretting it ever since. I also missed a Tie Interceptor vs. Falcon at TRU on clearance.

Mandalorian Candidate--strange--whenever I see your name I say to myself that you are the nicest, kindest, gentlest human being I've known even though I have never met you. Very strange.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Unhappy

I saw a Ree-Yees in a KB Toys (known for prices $1-3 more than other stores) on August 31 of 1998. Why do I know the exact date? Well, to order the Mail Away Mace Windu, you needed receipts dated 9/1 or later. So I figured "I'll just walk in smiling and happy as can be and buy this same figure tomorrow." Well... the SW Fan Club got $19.99 out of me to get him and the Death Star Trooper a bit later. Doh!

Yet another who passed on all the FF Series 3 figures, only because they weren't on sale yet. Stupid! (copyright GNT, 2000).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Lightbulb hmmmmmmmm......

Darth Vader Removable Helmet, saw it at Target, didn't buy it, I bought a Batman 4-pack instead.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I was excited one time at Wal-Mart to find the Han Solo Taun Taun, but when I picked up the box I saw that someone had ripped the Han figure out of it. That really ****ed me off. I guess I don't regret not buying it, it just ****ed me off.

My big regret is the Bantha. I must have seen the Bantha a million times, even once on sale at Service Merchandise, but I never picked it up. I've bid on a few on EBay, but I just can't justify paying over $30 for them. Hopefully we'll see them in Ep II and there'll be a cool new version. Until then I'll just have to play with my friend's every time I'm at his house.

That last sentence sounds kind of perverted.
    Last edited by Obi-Dan Kenobi; 08-28-2001 at 12:47 AM.

I missed out on the expanded universe figures.NOW look what it cost to get them on line. Someone shoot ME!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I've not passed on anything POTF2 or POTJ that I really wanted, the biggest problem is finding the things at all! I miss a few things but only because they cannot be found anywhere! I did pass (often) on the Action Fleet Imperial Landing Craft (from the Special Edition) and wish I had not. TRU had them for about a year, en mass, and when I finally decided I had to have them all...nothing!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Thumbs up

I once saw Luke with Wampa, but didnt have money with me, i returned 1 hour later to found out it wasnt there. GONK!! Fortunately i got it later.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Obi-Don
    Someone shoot ME!
    Ok, where do you live???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious