Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Missed treasures

What potf item have you seen in a store but didn't pick up, and now is a hot collector item?

I also put my mistake in another forum and this was it: I could have gotten Captain Piett at Wal-mart but I didn't.

I missed out on the Admiral Motti and Leia CTC when its at retail price and now, its like 2 fold from its original price.

I passed on two Freeze Frame Weequays that were sitting on a Target shelf at about 4 in the afternoon. I was vaguely aware these were not altogether 'common' at the time; I collect what I like and don't scalp, but , had I know how much this fig would go for on Ebay, I'd have bought both!

Unhappy

A Han and Taun Taun at KB Toys and all the Max Rebo Band two packs for about 8 bucks each.

I once saw a Boushh on a green PotF card and didn't get it 'cause I'm a big moron.

CTC Stormie, Leia and Motti! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Unhappy =o(

FF Sandtrooper.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Freeze Frame Boba, Sandtrooper and TIE Pilot.

12" Han and TaunTaun

Almost the entire original POTF line for only $0.17 each!!!

stupidstupidstupid!!!

FF Fett, which I saw a bunch of times, last wave of CLASSIC Action Fleet at Target, .00 Darth Maul (I'm not a carded collector, but I wanted the original .00 Maul, and the worst part was, I had it in my hands with every intention of buying it, but somehow it got shuffled around with some other figures I was holding and ended up back on the pegs. )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I too had seen Freeze Frame Fett at least 6 or so times,but since I had the version I never bought it!!!!!

I regret that the most!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious