Question Repro Carded Vintage,love Em Or Hate Em?

HI GUYS,
    FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A MERRY X-MAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FROM MYSELF HERE IN THE U.K.
    WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO GO BACK TO CHRISTMAS 23 YEARS AGO(ALL THOSE 12 BACKS ETC UNDER THE TREE!!).
    ANYWAY WHAT I WANTED TO ASK WAS WHAT ALL YOU GUYS FELT ABOUT REPRO CARDED FIGURES.I HAVE NOTICED A SUDDEN SURGE(IN THE LAST YEAR OR SO)OF REPRO CARDED VINTAGE,OR EVEN ORIGINAL CARDBACKS WITH REPLACMENT BUBBLES ETC.
    I MYSELF PREFER TO COLLECT MOC VINTAGE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OPENED AND ARE STILL PACKED THE WAY THEY WERE IN THE FACTORY ALL THSOE YEARS AGO.I HAVE FOUR MINT ON MINT CARD 12 BACKS AND I AM ALSO TRYING TO GET EVERY R.O.T.J. FIGURE MINT ON CARD,BUT I WOULD PREFER TO BUY A SLIGHTLY LOWER GRADED CARD RATHER THAN MAKE ONE MYSELF,YOU CAN PICK UP SOME ROTJ FOR NEXT TO NOTHING THESE DAYS.I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE MAKE REPRO CARDS DUE TO THE FINANCIAL COST OF VINTAGE CARDED BUT I AM NOT LOADED WITH CASH MYSELF BUT I STILL HAVE 28 ROTJ CARDED IN C6 AND ABOVE.
    I WOULD JUST LIKT TO HEAR OTHERS OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

DARTHLEE

****can't hear anything.....ears ringing from all the shouting....****

jk, no I don't really like the idea of repro-carded figures, as in I would never buy one but wouldn't hold it against someone who does. I collect loose and I've been guilty many times of opening a carded vintage figure. The most valuable one I opened was a Boba Fett on a nearly torn in half SW 21-back card. Pretty fun.

I like repro cards. Actually, I'd like to get a full set of just the cards reproduced without bubbles or figs attatched.

I just think that'd be kinda cool!

Plus it would be cheaper than w/figs and MUCH easier to handle.
    May the force be with you.

Just some good and bad points:

The Good:

* repro cards give people who cant afford the real one to at least have a copy on it
    *They can fill holes in your collection until you find the real deal

The Bad:

* People who sell repro cards as the "real thing" just so that they can get more $$$
    *People make them exactly the same and people cant tell the difference between Fakes and the real thing

I just hate people who sell repro carded figures as the "real deal",They are just greedy scalpers!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious