Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lego AT-TE half price at Toysrus

just picked up AT-TE for half price at TRU that green tag sale not to bad a deal half of that would have been better but still saved over 30 bucks..

Re: Lego AT-TE half price at Toysrus

I picked mine up from Wal-Mart back in Feb. for 25 bucks. Good deal none the less Bill
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My Wal-Mart has one on clearance but it's been sitting at $40 for a couple of months. The only SW set on sale at my TRU is the Hailfire Droid.

If you dont have the Hailfire, go pick it up. It is the Best Lego set I own. I want my darn Target to clearance the AT-At's already. Every other one has clearanced them out, but mine is still 99.99
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yeah, the Technic Hailfire Droid is awesome, no doubt about it.

The AT-TE is a fun set, a good build. I picked it up at Target in January for $14.48. Strangely, what I posted way back then about it clinging to the side of a Gundam box is STILL true!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There are a few Hailfire Droids at my TRU for $30 (no green tag), but that's it. I've been thinking about getting one, but I just can't get too excited about nonminifig sets. I think it would have to be pretty cheap for me to get one at this point.

Has anyone else noticed Target starting to restock AT-ATs? I've seen two in my area who clearanced them back in Dec. restock when the MF was released.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The Hailfire is the best set you would get, even though it has no figs. Its worth the 30 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    The Hailfire is the best set you would get, even though it has no figs. Its worth the 30 bucks.
    Do you want to give us a detailed review of it? I still need some convincing.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Here is the link to reviews of it.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...4&page=1&pp=10

I finally picked up the Hailfire Droid that had been staring at me every time I went into the NEX. I've yet to put it together but when I get it done I'll give the only expert opinion that really counts. My own.

I still don't know which movie to watch. Whenever I put together a set I have to watch one of the movies. I don't have TPM or AOTC here with me so I'm sure that I'll end up watching the best movie ever made. The Empire Strikes Back.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!