Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GG's Stromie is awesome and it comes with a free Bust up!

I don't know if this has been posted , but the Stormtrooper mini bust comes with a Bust up. It's the alternate version of Liea. The one with the gun pointing up.

Anyways, Wow the bust is more than what I expected. It comes with 2 pairs of arms and 3 guns. Too many way to position him. Well not really.My 2 look bad a-- together. GG gets 2 thumbs up! Oh and I picked them up from EE today.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 09-24-2004 at 10:12 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: GG's Stromie is awesome and it comes with a free Bust up!

Cool Turbo. I didn't know it came with a bust-up. I'll probably just give it to my kids though once I receive mine which should be tomorrow. Do you have any pics?

Glad to hear the Stormie bust is shipping! A free Bust-Up is cool! I'm espicially looking forward to this MiniBust -being a huge Stormtrooper fan that I am!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

My two are shipped and I cant wait. Some have said be careful with the two hand gun pose. Hard to get them together without scratching the paint on the hands. I will have to army build this one for sure.

The hand posing isn't difficult. I had no problem. You just have to treat the whole bust like it will break at the slightest touch.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The stormy bust looks awesome, and seeing the Bossk bust yesterday really makes me wish I would have jumped on these when they started.

This may be off-topic:
    mini-rock, I just checked out your Theater Room link. Damn man, that's an extremely impressive collection. Real classy. I especially like how you have the busts next to their corresponding MR sabres. I would love to have a collection like that someday.

Cool stuff

Thanks Reefer Shark. Compliments are always best from fellow collectors. The room will be better once I have put a little work into it which I will start to do by next summer.

BTW my Stormie bust didn't arrive today, so that means it will be here by Monday for sure.

I have my Stormtrooper bust ordered through NewForceComics.com -which is in Florida and has been swamped by continuous hurricanes and natural disasters. So it may be some time before I get mine.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the stormtrooper is excellent, swivel head, multiple guns and hands. Prob my 2nd favorite after my boba fett bust.

I got a han solo mini bust-up. Not too bad, smaller then I though they would be.

I was goning to say that the bust-ups might be inserted randomly. I got a 3PO in oil bath today. I have a couple more to pick up still. I think the bust looks awesome also, just wish it was painted a clean stark white, as opposed to the off white.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars