Happy that there is no new major sequence being added to ROTS

In the new Insider,
    Tricky McCallum said that while there are some pickup shots, they didn't add anything major on the same scale as the AOTC Droid Factory. Personally I'm glad to hear that.

What does interest me though is this new scene between Padme and Ani. I'm looking forward to some spoiler dialogue from that scene.

Re: Happy that there is no new major sequence being added to ROTS

The new dialogue will probably be something like this...

Anakin: "The Force grows strong in my family. I have it. My father has it. And my sister has it... Yes it's you, Padmé!"

Padmé: "I know. Somehow I've always known!"

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Does this mean Aurra Sing is Luke and Leia's real mother? YES!!! A little child endangerment in your Star Wars! What next Mix breeding between Wookies and Ewoks
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    In the new Insider,
    Tricky McCallum said that while there are some pickup shots, they didn't add anything major on the same scale as the AOTC Droid Factory. Personally I'm glad to hear that.

What does interest me though is this new scene between Padme and Ani. I'm looking forward to some spoiler dialogue from that scene.
    Me too
    I'm Galactic Emperoress no more (and a bunch of hypocrites won't even let me explain why) :-(

I have faith that George will take the right path
    (edit: he has :-))