Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pictures of Gotal (Feltipern Trevag) and Dannik Jerriko figures in INSIDER

I can't believe no one's noticed this yet.

I just got my latest SW Insider (Stormtrooper cover #78 I think).

In the Hasbro report are the first pictures I've seen of these 2 new Cantina Aliens.

Dannik has the infamous Anzati Probiscus "the soup sucker tubes) coming out of his cheeks in a very Expanded Universe fashion (this was not in the film, but typical of Anzati in the "Darkness" comic when Quinlan Vos faced an Anzati vampire that had once been Jedi trained and had since gone to the Dark Side).

I think the figure looks great, if NOT movie authentic. If the probiscus are removeable, it'll look better for a cantina diorama.

Anzati do not like to reveal they are Anzati, as people would kill them on site!

However, the figure would look like an ordinary person with a mushed nose (sort of) and not stand out as an Anzati without the probiscus, rendering Dannik at less of an interesting look than say Bo Shek (who has sideburns and a helmet going for him).

The Gotal looks great. Nothing special - though more impressive than the Duro. The figure is on the level of say "the Nikto Jedi" but it is great to finally have a Gotal. I like his "choice of drinks."

Both figures look like they're well-articulated, and I think that Dannik has a weapon that fits in a holster, plus his infamous pipe from the Mos Eisley Cantina.

I'm really excited to finally get these characters, though I suspect people will complain about Dannik's probiscus right away. I guess we'll see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dannik and Feltipern.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	9190  

Re: Pictures of Gotal (Feltipern Trevag) and Dannik Jerriko figures in INSIDER

These have actually already been revealed, in the "Pre-Revenge wave two figures" thread. Thanks, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Dude: you're crazy!

Seriously, the Duro is one of the best Cantina figures ever.
    Sure it has the bare minimum of articulation. . .

But he has a holster. (One of the first in the line, I believe.)
    The sculpt is dead on with movie accuracy.
    That wonderful -- "Two more drinks, please"--- left hand.

Beyond that, he sports a KILLER paint job.
    The skin color, they eyes. Perfection.
    And then there's that awesome irridescent suit. . .
    No other cantina patron has ever quite so measured up here.

Don't forget, that jaunty, little attitude-filled stance.

Anyway, back on topic. Yes, the Gotal looks pretty cool.
    The beverage glass is awesome.
    The other guy. . . eh, why bother with him?
    Seriously. Dannick, well, he just doesn't push my buttons.
    Not the way Hem Dazun would have.

B O R I N G. Ugly Human. (Or so I always thought until now.)

Can't wait to see Myo though. I've wanted him for ages.

They look great... but it's proboscis, not probiscus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proboscismonkey.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	9193  
    plasticfetish.net

These figures look good and I will definitely have to add them to my collection. I love having strange ***** aliens hanging on my wall.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

PlasticFetish, why are you going and posting <A HREF=http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9193> Padme Episode 3 Spoiler pictures </A> in the original trilogy collection thread?

You're giving it away that she really doesn't die but is morphed by the Dark Side and turns into Chewbacca (who sticks around to protect her children).

Come on! No Spoilers!

If Dannik's "feelers" aren't removable I'll buy two of the figure and cut them off one of them!

Dude, you can go to jail for stuff like that.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yeah, geeeeez, now I can see why my monkey is making that face. (Talk about a spoiler.)

Hey, BTW... is that other monkey a sith? (I couldn't resist. Now somebody kill that link.)
    plasticfetish.net

Those look beautiful! Pretty much any figure from the Cantina or Jabba's Palace Hasbro makes they have a guarenteed sale from me... Come to think of it, honestly any Star Wars figure Hasbro makes they have a guanteed sale from me. Up until they started goig crazy with the repackages, I think the "deluxe" missle firing backpack Boba Fett was the only figure I passed on.

Anyway, my whole point was that I love the look of these two figures and I can't wait for them to be patronizing my cardboard cantina!