Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10134 Usc Y-wing -- Wow

Have you guys seen this yet?? -- It is SWEET. No Info as to when comming to the US. Pictures are at www.fbtb.net

This is the one I have been waiting for!!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Re: 10134 Usc Y-wing -- Wow

Wow this just came out of nowhere. If I had to guess at US release date, I'd say X-mas or January. As for price it looks about the same size as the X-Wing, so around $150. And with a 10134 as the set number its an exclusive. Very cool looking set. The UCS sets are just dust catchers to me (so I only have the X-Wing and TIE), but I might get this one.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Not sure if I'll be picking this up, but it looks pretty good.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

UPDATE -- This set is now available for pre order at lego.com for $119.99. It will ship November 2, 2004.

Thats a little less than I expected -- thats a little cheaper than the snowspeeder, isn't it??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

This looks REALLY sweet! Will have to add this next year!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

That looks awesome. Star Wars legos are still one of the best ideas ever, IMO.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

I've got another Update. The fine print from the new S@H catalog says $119.99 is only a "special introductory price." The good news is that its available at that price until the end of the year, 12/31/04.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    I've got another Update. The fine print from the new S@H catalog says $119.99 is only a "special introductory price." The good news is that its available at that price until the end of the year, 12/31/04.
    Add the free shipping for orders $99 or more until Nov 30 and that's a really good deal. But like the other UCS models, I won't be ordering any soon until they get on clearance.

AC
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Just saw this in my catalog and it is damn nice. I am pushing for the AT-AT or Bespin for X-mas though. I told my wife I would leave it in the box until I had room and she said OK, so I might get one of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Just saw this in my catalog and it is damn nice. I am pushing for the AT-AT or Bespin for X-mas though. I told my wife I would leave it in the box until I had room and she said OK, so I might get one of them.
    The AT-ATs are currently on sale at Targets for $69.98. And if you're talking about the Cloud City exclusive, you'll be able to save on shipping as well. Unless you already have a Lego store nearby which usually have them in stock.

AC
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster