Online store selling VOTC Boba Fett?

Does anyone know of an online store that sells VOTC Boba Fett? It wont hit local stores around here for a long time and I want it now. I can't seem to find any online stores that sell any VOTC ROTJ, so I have come here for help. Someone please direct me to an online store that sells the VOTC Boba fett. Thanks.

Re: Online store selling VOTC Boba Fett?

Entertainment Earth and Kebco have the case for order.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Anywhere have single figures for order?

Boba Fett is availabe individually at www.OhMyGodCheapNewFiguresOnline.com for $10.95 I just ordered a Boba Fett and some StormTroopers today. I know where their shop is so I usually go in to pick up my orders, but before that just about every time I placed an order on thir site I got it in the mail the next day! They have super fast shipping over there.

Wal-Mart.com has all the VOTC listed separately, but the ROTJ wave is currently out of stock.

VOTC Fett: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3129582

Why the heck does it say Wal-Mart exclusive on them? They are everywhere
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten