Hybrid View

crouching tiger hidden dragon

i picked up the li-mu-bai and yu-shu-lien figures. these are pretty neat. the sculpts, paint, and articulation are all very good.

these figures are very well balanced, and unlike the LOTR stuff, can stand easily. i just wish the jen figure had her face showing.

their clothes are made of a rubbery substance, which should be used for the jedi robes on the 3 3/4 line instead of the hard plastic.

I caught a brief glimpse of these guys at Suncoast the other day, but was a bit pressed for time and did not get to really look them over. I want to get the one of Michelle Yeoh's character, but they did not have it, so I opted to spend my half of a gift card on the Sideshow Toys 12" Nosferatu! This is some kind of creepy!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

yeah i saw those the other day, they looked pretty good but i decided to get the trinity matrix fig........
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Thumbs up

I saw them yesterday at Suncoast. Not a big fan, but one of the figures reminded me of Jimi Hendrix. I actually thought about picking it up and customizing him into HEndrix, but i decided not too.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up Found in LA

I saw a case of these at a Los Angeles TRU yesterday. Nicely detailed figures!!!