Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Comic-con SD 2004

i've got my ticket. any one else coming?
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Re: Comic-con SD 2004

Unfortunatley I do not get to go to San Diego Comic Con, even though I think it would be really fun. Living in Chicago makes it very difficult ecspecially when I am seventeen and starting to get ready for college. Anyway, I should be able to get the silver sandtrooper on starwars.com becuase I am a hyperspace member, meaning I should get first dibs on it when they become available. Unfortunatley, I am also a ghostbusters fan, and I am going to miss the exclusive ghostbusters comic book they will be selling down there. E-bay would be my only bet and I refuse to pay nearly five times what the item actually costs. If any forum member would not mind helping me out, I would definetly be willing to pay someone to pick this comic up for me.

I really want to go this year. I want the Kill Bill, Freddy Krueger, and minimates exclusives dammit!!!

I don't think I can afford it this year though..... But if i do end up going, I'll try to pick up that comic for you DGFD.

If you do end up going, let me know and I will give you more information. Thanks Reefer Shark.

I'll be there on Saturday, can't wait!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I would love to go someday. Living in BC now, I'm much closer than I used to be. My wife even has family within a couple of hours drive of SD, so we could likely get by with free accomodations should we ever get down there during the show.

And after the show....... TEQUILA in TIJUANA!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by DGFD
    Unfortunatley, I am also a ghostbusters fan, and I am going to miss the exclusive ghostbusters comic book they will be selling down there. E-bay would be my only bet and I refuse to pay nearly five times what the item actually costs. If any forum member would not mind helping me out, I would definetly be willing to pay someone to pick this comic up for me.
    SURE! If I see the booth ill pick you up one no problem! Heck you might even get two if other people help out... Email me with your address and ill see what I can do. mastermatt24@yahoo.com
    Of course im going to comic con... First time though. Ive allready got tickets for the entire thing, including preview night. I was gonna buy another ticket for the fan club breakfast but they sold out really really fast. Does anyone know if Lando is going to be there? I saw some lists of people that were going to be there and he was on there until I saw another one a few days ago and he wasnt on there but Luke was... Beats me. I was looking forward to lando too...

Thanks a lot mastermatt24. I have sent you an e-mail with more information.

I am going. Anyone know what the exclusives are going to be?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Hey Runobot,
    The only ones I know of are:

Neca: Kill Bill Quentin Tatantino (as a Crazy 88)
    Neca: Freddy Kruegar (before he got burned)
    Mezco: Hellboy 8" redux (different accessories, etc...)
    Mezco: Living Dead Dolls (dont know the details on this one)
    Art Asylum: minimates Logan and Yashido (I think?)
    Gentle Giant: clear variants of series 1 bust ups

I'm sure there are lots more that I don't know about as well.
    I mainly want the Kill Bill one myself, but wouldn't mind getting the Hellboy, Freddy, and minimates as well