Question Now what I am supposed to do with this?

So, because of the "software" update, is this Cinema Scene now obsolete?

http://www.figures.com/archives/images/65/1365.jpg

Can we expect an updated version, or will kids be forced to play with an innaccurate rendering?

And does this make the old version an Expanded Universe item?

Re: Now what I am supposed to do with this?

I was wondering the same thing. What could we do with our Sebastian SHaw carded Anakin from this line? When people see it in 5 years they will be like "Who the heck is that?"

I do smell an updated version soon. Probably like the Spirit Ben and Holo Luke we just got, except Hayd-akin.(its the new word)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

LOL, stilla, when this whole thing first hit me an KH were laughing about the vintage Anakin becoming "old guy"....

"he's more SCA member, than Anakin, now, erased and forgotten"

Man, and people complained about Lak Sivrak....

BTW, anyone wanna offload their Anakin figs cheap, now that they're no longer representative of anything ???

Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

My Shaw Anakins will remain standing proudly on my shelves as a reminder of how great Star Wars used to be. And my kids will wonder "Who the heck is that" when they see Spirit Hayden, not Seb.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]