Thumbs up Carzy Tantive IV (in scale)

Tantive IV (Princess Leia's ship frm ANH) in 1/1 scale for standard 3 3/4" Hasbro Action Figures. That means that the finished product will be OVER 35 FEET LONG!!!!!!!!

Head over to Yakface.com for more details.

That is just sick. That is a customizer who take sit to the extreme.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Wink oh?

I think you are just jealous. I think it is cool. If I had that much time, patience and supplies, I'd do it and so would you. Of course, I'd have to know what I was doing.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Question

I was not knocking him, I ws actually complimenting him saying it was cool. I guess you misunderstood. ????

Smile oh ok!

When you said:"That is just sick. That is a customizer who take sit to the extreme." I thought that meant you thought he was crazy or something, crazy in a bad way of course. I mean, he's already crazy, but in a good way.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Smile

No. That was all compliments for taking it to the extreme. Just a little misunderstanding, no big deal.

If I had the money, time,space,and the skill,my whole back yard would be full of these and thats where you would find me most of the time.[If I had a back yard].