Question Army Builder Wave

Does anyone know the release date and the contents of the upcoming "Army Builder" wave? Any information provided would be gratefully appreciated
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

If your talking about the "funclub4pack of Troopers(Which I call it)" will be out in the 4th quater next year
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think he was looking for the new assortment that is supposed to ship sometime before AOTC, rather than the Stormie 4 pack. It will contain various soldiers, troops and whatnot from the last few POTJ waves.

I wish I could tell you, but I haven't a clue. My best guess is that we will start seeing them at the end of January-beginning of February, which I think is the time Eeth and Zutton will be in wide release.

That's just my best guess.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I read something about that at collectstarwars. I can't remember what they said but the article is bound to be in the news archive there. It's the wave that contains the sandtrooper, biker scout and some other stuff.
    If I remember right, the quantities are quite small in each case but the cases will be plentiful.
    I think that's what I read.
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!

Well as long as they come out sometime. An Army Builder wave would be very appreciated.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hopefully the wave will feature the Security Battle Droid. I know he is an older figure but that bugger is one of the figures that I am still missing.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.