Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Moff Jerjerrod & Gen. Veers?

I wonder why Hasbro hasn't released Moff Jerjerrod and re-release a better version of Gen. Veers yet? Hasbro has or just released the Scanner Trooper figure. Hmm just wondering, thanks.

Re: Moff Jerjerrod & Gen. Veers?

Because they think we love re-hashed figures over and over and over....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

No, it's because they have all the time in the world (2018) to make them. Their kind of spreading things out.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    No, it's because they have all the time in the world (2018) to make them. Their kind of spreading things out.
    Touche

I would love to see these two made, as well as Needa and Lennox. That would make a sweet Imperial officer 4-pack for TRU Hasbro.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I would love to see these two made, as well as Needa and Lennox. That would make a sweet Imperial officer 4-pack for TRU Hasbro.
    I agree, I think we need more Imperial Officers as well as Rebellion officers.

I'm all for more officers as well. They could simply release one a year, and we'd still end up with a good batch of them by 2018!

I'd love a figure at least of every officer that has a speaking role in the OT.

Moff jerrjerrod ranks highly and I also want Chief Bast, general Tagge, Captain Needa, admiral Piett, a new Tarkin....oh and who's Lennox?

I think the existing Piett and Tarkin are still very nice figures. I don't think they need to be resculpted, but I think as long as Hasbro is recarding old figures, it wouldn't hurt to re-release these two. But without the honkin' huge Imperial pistols.

Veers has kinda sorta been done, but he needs to be re-done. The AT-AT pack-in sucked.

Jerjerrod has been high on my list for quite some time.

I also think Tagge, Bast, Derlin, and anyone else with spoken lines is a must-have.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devo
    I'd love a figure at least of every officer that has a speaking role in the OT.

Moff jerrjerrod ranks highly and I also want Chief Bast, general Tagge, Captain Needa, admiral Piett, a new Tarkin....oh and who's Lennox?
    I wondered who Lennox was myself. I had to look it up. Apparently he is the Imperial in Empire whose Star Destroyer is hit by the ion cannon and says, "our first catch of the day."