Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Target Sale on OTC Figs

I was thumbing thorough the hot sheets today (the retail store flyers) found in my local paper today, and I stumbled across Target's flyer and noticed that all OTC figures were on sale this week for $3.88. For those who held back, this may be the time to stock up.

Just hopeful that the pickins aren't slim.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Re: Target Sale on OTC Figs

Plus, the lightsabers are $15, and everything else is 15% off. Might be a good way to save some money.

Yea, since I'm behind on my collecting, this sale will do nicely for me.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Yeah, what a great sale Target! Now all you have to do is get some product on the pegs. Thanks for nothing.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Yeah, what a great sale Target! Now all you have to do is get some product on the pegs. Thanks for nothing.
    exactly, this would be a great sale if my target got some figs up that were new and i was interested in...nothing new in a long time. oh well, i'll check it out anyway.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

It's weird, because I feel like my area is always a few months behind schedule and new stuff 3 months ago just starts to show up here

Quack's Arcade

I stopped into 3 Targets within 20 min of my house and I I found was the same figures that were out yesterday.

Ooohh Han Solo (yet again)
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOOD news about the SALE is this........

IF your local Target is completely out of figures. I mean 100% nothing on the pegs, then you CAN get a raincheck.

You can get UP TO 9 each PER raincheck (DISCLAIMER: Some stores may limit it to less or more than 9).

Rainchecks are good for 90 days.

Soooooo, if you got, say, 4 rainchecks, each with 9 figures per, that's 36 for $3.88 each up through January 3rd-9th.

Just carry the rainchecks with you, and a month from now, if figures FINALLY come in, you can use it and get the sale price then.

Make sure, if you get a raincheck from the pegs, that you take it to a register and have a cashier PRINT a raincheck out. The barcode thing hanging on the peg or shelf is NOT the actual raincheck.

You wouldn't believe how many people come in weekly, after a sale, with the little barcode thing instead of the raincheck itself.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

That's great in all, but there's about 5 each of Saga Hoth Han's and Annie's. So the Rain Checks are useless around here. Beside Target Employees are so involved with their personal life (talking on the phone or talking to each other) while they are at work they can careless to help me. Half the time I can't even find a cart, but you can bet theirs 20 carts full of returns just sitting there.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthChuckMc
    BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOOD news about the SALE is this........

IF your local Target is completely out of figures. I mean 100% nothing on the pegs, then you CAN get a raincheck.

You can get UP TO 9 each PER raincheck (DISCLAIMER: Some stores may limit it to less or more than 9).

Rainchecks are good for 90 days.

Soooooo, if you got, say, 4 rainchecks, each with 9 figures per, that's 36 for $3.88 each up through January 3rd-9th.

Just carry the rainchecks with you, and a month from now, if figures FINALLY come in, you can use it and get the sale price then.

Make sure, if you get a raincheck from the pegs, that you take it to a register and have a cashier PRINT a raincheck out. The barcode thing hanging on the peg or shelf is NOT the actual raincheck.

You wouldn't believe how many people come in weekly, after a sale, with the little barcode thing instead of the raincheck itself.
    Touche....great point, if that pertains to ppl with no good figures there.

Quack's Arcade