Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trailer?

Trailer?

Well it's now October, still no word on a trailer. I remember it was roughly 5th November 2001 that we saw the Attack Of The Clones teaser trailer, should we be expecting a similar date for Revenge Of The Sith?

I remeber that the first teaser for Ep II was shown in front of "Monsters inc." followed by a second, longer teaser exclusive to starwars.com and then a third teaser about a fortnight later I think that was in front of the first Harry Potter film. What is out around 5th November this year that the Ep III trailer could be in front of?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

Re: Trailer?

maybe lucas will again partner with pixar and land a teaser on The Increadibles which is released on non other than NOVEMBER 5th?!? This would be very cool. All the more reason to see the next big pixar film...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

When I first saw the trailer for The Increadibles last year, I had a l'il inkling it might be on there!!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

For AOTC, it was:
    *Monsters, Inc.
    *TPM DVD-ROM
    *Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (originally scheduled to be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, I think?)
    *Fox TV/Ice Age

I bet it will be with The Incredibles, then maybe one with Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (though I could be wrong).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

hmm great point guys..mace IS an incredible also...no pun intended sorry i coundlt resist.

JabbaJohn, it played before Harry Potter around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    JabbaJohn, it played before Harry Potter around here.
    I remember them saying it would, but I remember it not being there, but being with LOTR (I think). I could be wrong though, but I thought they would want to space them out a little bit and not have two trailers in the span of two weeks.

I remember taking my mom to see Life as a House with Hayden Christensen. Harry Potter was playing about 5 minutes before Life as a House so I ducked out of our theater and stepped into the Harry Potter room for another look at the AOTC trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I remember taking my mom to see Life as a House with Hayden Christensen. Harry Potter was playing about 5 minutes before Life as a House so I ducked out of our theater and stepped into the Harry Potter room for another look at the AOTC trailer.
    I don't doubt you, but I just don't remember if it was with HP around here.

I know.

I was just having a laugh at what a big dork I was, sneaking in to HP for another glimpse of the trailer.