Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rick James........Dead

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Rick James........Dead

Oh my.

This actually makes the "What did the five fingers say to the face?" line from Chapelle I've been quoting for a couple of weeks now to be in poor taste.

But this is of little importance.

He was a different kind of soul
    The kind you don't take home to mother

RIP, Superfreak.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I wonder what the "existing medical condition" could have been.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Sadly, I think I have an idea.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sounds about right.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I couldn't have said it better KH, it's a sad, sad day in the world *sniff*.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I never even heard of him before Chappelle's Show, but he seemed to be pretty funny (both intentionally and unintentionally). He also looked to be doing well, I mean for everything he's done anyway. It was kind of a shock when I heard about it last night.

So I guess the memoirs and movie aren't going to happen?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Man there goes the third season of Chappelle's Show.
    RIP Rick.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I never even heard of him before Chappelle's Show, but he seemed to be pretty funny (both intentionally and unintentionally). He also looked to be doing well, I mean for everything he's done anyway. It was kind of a shock when I heard about it last night.

So I guess the memoirs and movie aren't going to happen?
    You had never heard "Superfreak" before? He was Rick James, itch! Heard about it on Friday while on my lunch break and i felt for him. His fame was growing again due to Chappelles Show and he seemed to be doing okay. RIP Superfreak.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Little tidbit about Rick James early career. Prior going to Motown, he headed up to The North Country (he was AWOL from the naval reserve) where he hooked up with Neil Young and Bruce Palmer, who later formed Buffalo Springfield, and formed a band, albeit breifly, with them.

James was born in the housing projects in Buffalo N.Y., nearby where I live. I drive by them every now and then.

R. I. P. Superfreak.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.