Hot Topic is Star Wars!

Hey,
    Just wanted to let everybody know that Hot Topic is carrying a load of new Star Wars stuff including t-shirts designed by yours truly. Check out the Star Wars room on the site.
    http://www.hottopic.com/store/nodePa...=0&BRAND_ID=59
    The Stormtrooper with crossbones and the Jabba-Original Gangsta were designed by me as well as some of the girls tees.
    also we will be carrying the Bust Ups real soon as well.
    Let me know what you think!
    Seductive the Darkside is.

Re: Hot Topic is Star Wars!

Cool stuff! I didn't care for the "Pull My Finger" shirt that's I've seen (something about it just doesn't click for me), but the "Original Gangster" is awesome, as is the Jolly Stormtrooper. Excellent work!

I have way too many SW t-shirts as it is, including one with the manga cover of slave Leia choking Jabba, but I may have to break down and pick that OG shirt up.

Out of curiosity, did you have anything to do with the "Me, Grimlock. Kick Butt!" shirt they're carrying? When I found out about it about a week or so ago, I had to forward a link to it with the subject "Best shirt EVER!" to several of my toy-addicted friends.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey Eric, did you get any patches in? Like the one that is on the orange and brown hat I bought. Oh and how about stickers?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Hey Turbo,

Ya we got stickers for your car window.We got:

Darth vader helmet

May the Force be with you.....always.

Join the Darkside.

Also we got a ton of keychains and buttons.No word yet on the patches but I know they are on the way.So are the Bust Ups! I have a meeting this weekend and I will find out everything we will be carrying for holidays.

Also let your fellow collector know that this weekend I will get the full low down on the status of the Living Dead Dolls.

Wow, there's actually a lot of cool SW stuff on there, Harry Potter as well. I always thought that store was for creepy gothic people!

I need to get me one of those Leia shirts
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Hey everybody,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we got the Bust Ups in yesterday.I also
    wanted to let you know that the t-shirt I helped design with the Stormtrooper helmet and crossbones will be available in a track jacket.It looks awesome.
    We will also be carrying a lot of other new items including baby clothes, leather wristbands, bedding(sheets and stuff in Spring), new messengers bags, and as well as more buttons,patches,and stickers.I'll post more info as soon as I get it.

Also they have asked me to come up with some new ideas for t-shirts that have a serious feel to them.Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ESjediknight
    Hey everybody,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we got the Bust Ups in yesterday.I also
    wanted to let you know that the t-shirt I helped design with the Stormtrooper helmet and crossbones will be available in a track jacket.It looks awesome.
    We will also be carrying a lot of other new items including baby clothes, leather wristbands, bedding(sheets and stuff in Spring), new messengers bags, and as well as more buttons,patches,and stickers.I'll post more info as soon as I get it.

Also they have asked me to come up with some new ideas for t-shirts that have a serious feel to them.Any ideas?
    Sounds good!

I think anything with Boba Fett or Darth Vader would be sweet. Maybe a Vader shirt that says "I find your lack of faith disturbing" or something cool like that. And a Yoda shirt (from ESB - no saber, no cartoon) that says "There is no try." I think there should be more men's shirts, there are already a ton of women's. The more the better!