Another possible teaser poster (SPOILERS?)?

Appologies if this belongs in the Spoiler section...if so, please move it.

AICN has another image that could be the ROTS teaser.
    (There are no spoilers in the image, for the fellow spoiler-free)

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=18590

If this is indeed the real thing, I like it. It's a nice echo to the Episode I teaser.
    If is isn't real, then it's no surprise. The only thing that leads me to think that it could be fake is because it's an image we've seen before (for the most part), which I don't recall happening for Episodes I and II.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: Another possible teaser poster (SPOILERS?)?

I dont think its real.I have seen the image in the SW Insider and I dont see why they would re-use it.What also leaves me to believe its fake is the bad blend job in the lefthand side,the black squares do not repeat,the SW logo is too small and not fitting,there is not ROTS title,the floor color does not match the back of the promo image(the front part of the "teaser" is a diff. color if you look carefully)
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I dont think its real. Looks to cheesey.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well.... It jist doesn't really do it for me
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Aside from just being stupid, it's an obvious fake. Bad Photoshop clone tool job on the floor. Meh.