Question a coupla quik unique-sculpt figure quextions

howdy otc xperts,
    as a few of you know i get figures for a tokyo pal when he can't find em there. so, got him the k-mart xclusive cantina 3-pak cuz japan don't have k-marts and i know kitik's xclusive to that pak. and as i recall, evazan's knees didn't bend the last time he was offered (in cantina showdown 3-pak), so he's a unique sculpt too, right? but, is the wuher a new sculpt or just a repaint?
    as for these trilogy-dvd 3-packs that sell for $10 at walmart; are any of those figs unique sculpts or are they all repacks? the emperor, for one, looks like a new sculpt but i can't be sure. and if they are, are these xclusive to walmart? (they don't have walmart in japan neither.) thanx in advance for answers
    vt

Re: a coupla quik unique-sculpt figure quextions

They are all repacks. No new figures in them at all. They look nice to display, thats about it.

Edit: I was talking about the DVD 3 packs.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 10-08-2004 at 06:11 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wuher is a little different, he doesn't have a cup permanently stuck in either hand. But he was painted in a way that makes him look like he just rolled around in poop!

Now the 3 pack is the same as the second wave of cantina figures which was released on a small scale in Japan if I am correct.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Are these cantina 3 packs to be as widely available as say, the cantina bar/one figure pegwarmers? I certainly hope so.

Also is the blue-clothed snaggletooth a new character? (albeit a repaint by the looks of it) Was there a blue snaggletooth in the cantina?

The Blue Snag was released in the Early Bird set. WHen he came out in the movie, he sported a Red outfit, hence the change. Blue SNags in vintage figures is a rare item it seems. People asked for one, so they gave it to us with 2 repacks. What a way to clear the warehouse of junk. The only place to get the Cantina sets is K-Mart, and I have seen them a few times. I am sure they are all oveer the place, but with Kit in it, it has gone real fast. Also Wuher and Evanzan seem to be a little different than the POTF original ones. NOt a bad set in all, havent seen scene 2 though, I think I will pass on it. I can get Snags dirt cheap and paint him blue if I want one that bad.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    The Blue Snag was released in the Early Bird set. get Snags .
    Really? I thought it was just Luke, R2, Chewy and Leia.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

MY bad, it wasonly available in the Sears Cantina Set.

Thumbs up ok, thanx for replies guys :)

dind: "released on a small scale in Japan if I am correct"
    -thanx for hedz-up, i'll be sure & check w/tokyo joe afore sending was able to get both this and the set 2 (in case he wants taller zutton ) on kmart's last-week sale at least, & can just take em back if he don't want

jjl: "makes him look like he just rolled around in poop"
    -yeah it's a purty sorry set all right; glad I don't completist-collect this crap in his hand has no cup, wonder if arm came from another figure, a la taller zutton's limbs?
    vt