Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does this mean that my colection is not complete

If I did not buy any of the VOTC does that mena that I have a gap in my 4" collection
    I have at least one of each carded figures since 95' but I just could not bring my self to pay 10 bucks for une figure. does this means that my collection is now incompleate or is it a diffrent line like unleashed.
    (God I need to learn how to spell)
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Re: Does this mean that my colection is not complete

It is a seperate line. I have plenty of "gaps" in my collection but consider it for the most part complete since the majority of the gaps are re-issued, re-released figures that i did not get. Look at it this way, it is your collection and therefore it is complete to you. BUt I think you should reconsider since the VOTC figures rock.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I open all of my figures so, would you say that even if I get rid of the nice package and clam and sit next to my other figures they are still worth the price?
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Yes, the articulation is worth the price, but not on 3PO. Vader, Fett, Han, and Stormie kick arse.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Yes, the articulation is worth the price, but not on 3PO. Vader, Fett, Han, and Stormie kick arse.
    Dam you now I'm going to go crazy for leaving those on the pegs

I think everything that is $5 or so is the basic line, and the VOTC is separate from that. I also open the figures, they are well worth the price (most of them anyway).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I also think that they are well worth picking up. I myself get one to open and one to leave the the package. And yes, I ran out of storage space somewhere around Episode I. But that is fine. And no I do not think your collection will be imcomplete without them, it will just be more complete with them though. Finally, my 100th post.

Quote Originally Posted by mericen
    Finally, my 100th post.
    Good now you can have a custom avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mina solo
    If I did not buy any of the VOTC does that mena that I have a gap in my 4" collection
    I have at least one of each carded figures since 95' but I just could not bring my self to pay 10 bucks for une figure. does this means that my collection is now incompleate or is it a diffrent line like unleashed.
    (God I need to learn how to spell)
    Yes you have a huge gap in your collection! Go to e-bay right now and buy, buy and buy!!

No, if you don't think they are worth if, then you made the right decision. I think Obi and Leia are kind of lame. I don't have the 3rd wave, but Han is by far the best and easiest to find. Vader is really nice too. There's so many cool poses for him.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Yes you have a huge gap in your collection! Go to e-bay right now and buy, buy and buy!!

No, if you don't think they are worth if, then you made the right decision. I think Obi and Leia are kind of lame. I don't have the 3rd wave, but Han is by far the best and easiest to find. Vader is really nice too. There's so many cool poses for him.
    i know that every one tells me that they have great articulation but so did the SA clone trooper and in didn't have to pay 10 bucks and if all of us continue to shell out that kind of money Hasbro will increase the price of the figures little by little just look at what happened to the pre-e3 wave the figures are now about a dollar and some cents more. I just wish they would just give us what we want without the gimmics (retro package and plastic clams) well that is my two cents