Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Just how do we voice our opinions to Hasbro??

Well? I could beg them to give us a new EU line .
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Just keep talking. Apparently Hasbro representatives walk among us........

At least, that's what I've heard.

If you go to the POTJ section you'll find the actual designer of 300th Fett commenting on his figure and DX Amanaman. So I guess our message is being heard loud and clear.

However, Hasbro is still a company that must be profitable to stay in business. So if we, the fans, are so clearly divided on an issue such as EU then I can see how the marketing people at Hasbro would get nervous.

Personally I have no interest in EU figures of any kind, and I don't like the idea of them being made when there are still so many Cantina patrons and Jabba's henchmen (not to mention Jabba himself) yet to be done. Sorry, but I can't offer my support on the EU matter.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

JABBA???!!!???!!!

How many Jabbas do we need?

Vintage Jabba
    Han Solo and Jabba
    Jabba Glob
    Jabba and 2-headed announcer

We still need soooo many of the original vintage figures to be updated.

Imperial Dignitary?
    General Madine?

If Hasbro couldn't get him right the last 3 times what makes anyone think they can do it now?

The last thing I want is yet ANOTHER Jabba da Hutt!!!

Sorry if I went off a little, but I just read the recap over at rebelscum.com and I just don't see the fascination with a giant slug.

Although I would love to see some new EU figs. hehehehe.
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    How many Jabbas do we need?
    We need a new updated POTJ Return Of The Jedi Jabba with a totally new sculpt and a few pack ins to boot! Its to bad they cant realscan him,since the mighty slug is no more

Plus we need human Jabba as well
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The ANH:SE Jabba was pure crap. As was the Jabba Glob; but worst of all was the "spitting" Jabba that came with Fode and Beed. Horrid!

We have never had an update of the ROTJ Jabba and we desperately need him. Personally I like the big hunks of plastic figures, as they seem more substantial than the featherweight figures we've seen recently (Bespin Leia, DX Leia, Luke X-Wing, Duro).

I'm just hoping that Hasbro takes a hint from the last three fan choice polls and realizes that most of us want the obscure background aliens above all else.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I think that the Jabba with Han was good.

Lets face it.We all want all the figures in the story.I know I do. I read the EU a lot and I for one really do want more EU figures and hope that they make a EU line.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by bigbarada
    If you go to the POTJ section you'll find the actual designer of 300th Fett commenting on his figure and DX Amanaman. So I guess our message is being heard loud and clear.

However, Hasbro is still a company that must be profitable to stay in business. So if we, the fans, are so clearly divided on an issue such as EU then I can see how the marketing people at Hasbro would get nervous.

Personally I have no interest in EU figures of any kind, and I don't like the idea of them being made when there are still so many Cantina patrons and Jabba's henchmen (not to mention Jabba himself) yet to be done. Sorry, but I can't offer my support on the EU matter.
    I'm with you there.

Smile

But still, there are so many potential EU figures, Corran, Mirax, Isard, C'baoth, Pelleaon, etc. Many are very popular. Notice how I never fail to mention Corran .
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I have gotten word from Hasbro that "officially" they (PR people) cannot reply, they wanted me to let you know that they are still looking over this section.

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!