Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rabe

Thumbs down Rabe

Well what can i say about this figure. other than the nice package this figure was and it stills is a waste of my money somewhere i read that this figure was put in limbo during the power of the jedi, well i can see why. the face sculpt is at par with the monkey face Leia, the paint job in my figure is deprorable, and the reason i go this figure is because I'm a sick girl with a completist obsesion.
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Re: Rabe

DAmn it, I was looking foward toi this figure too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well don't just take my word for it, I'm sure that you will see plenty on the pegs at WM. (this figure is sure to warm the pegs). who knows you my like it after all I'm new at reviewing figures and don't have all the knowledge of most of you people
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

I voted for this figure in the Fan Poll thingy. I really want this figure and was excited that it would see the light of day. BUt from your review, it sounds like poo-doo. I will buy it, but it might be with a heavy heart.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Tomorrow I will post a picture and you can judge by yourself. the figures that Hasbro puts in the site don't look anything like what I got

I will be back tomorrow to check then.

Quote Originally Posted by mina solo
    the figures that Hasbro puts in the site don't look anything like what I got
    Yeah, that's one of the biggest problems going I think. What we see in the preview photos -- on the Web, in ads and on the cardbacks, don't look like what we see on the pegs. They show us photos of nicely painted prototype figures, but when you get to the store you struggle to find a decent paint job.

The new Bespin Leia is a perfect example of this to me. Out of a dozen, maybe one or two I see will have good face paints.

Oh well.
    plasticfetish.net

That's disappointing, especially since I'm going to be buying 5-6 of these. I've still got to do it, because unlike the bazillion Qui-Gon, Darth Mauls, etc, that Hasbro has put out, I doubt this will ever get an improved resculpt.

here is the Picture of Rabe you decide if I'm too picky She looks like a man, There is the carded figure, atleast the card is nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01461.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	9296   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01459.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	9297  
    Last edited by Darth Mina; 10-09-2004 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by mina solo
    ere is the Picture of Rabe you decide if I'm too picky She looks like a man,

She looks like the Monkey Eyed Old Lady Emperor.

BTW this is post 5k